• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If he is not really, really careful with his personal security he will be sacrificed by other Democrats just like JFK and RFK. Ouch, but think about it! :nono:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Admittedly, I didn’t listen to the whole clip so it’s possible he dropped a deuce at some point. But man, we don’t hear too many republicans talking this way.

Flummery.

That Covid vaccine passport just sits in my vault gathering dust now. The only time I really needed it was to get into the Christmas markets in Berlin in 2021, work, maybe Bonnaroo last summer, but not much else.

So where is this totalitarian state and it's vaccine passport? It all just faded away along with covid, it did. It's almost like we were lied to by the scaremongers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Flummery.

That Covid vaccine passport just sits in my vault gathering dust now. The only time I really needed it was to get into the Christmas markets in Berlin in 2021, work, maybe Bonnaroo last summer, but not much else.

So where is this totalitarian state and it's vaccine passport? It all just faded away along with covid, it did. It's almost like we were lied to by the scaremongers.
    It’s receded but it’s a cancer ready to come roaring back at the right time. We haven’t defeated anything. They’ve already proven people will dutifully comply and surrender liberty if properly motivated.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Flummery.

I think you would say the same thing if they were loading you on a train.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Flummery.

If they tighten the screws slowly enough, you can barely notice. May all of your chains rest so lightly.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Flummery.

Is this just fearmongering?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    RFK Jr. could likely gain some real traction in this election cycle. His downfall will be his fellow D's. They'll screw him one way or another. Just ask Bernie. In fairness, Bernie was for sale. Maybe RFK Jr. isn't for sale? Regardless, he'll toe the line for the D's or they'll burn him down. My betting money is on them burning him down.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is this just fearmongering?
    No, fearmongering looks more like this: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/vaccines-and-stuff-pt-2.528885/

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Can anyone tell me when was the last time that an incumbent President (Of ANY Party) had to Primary against another person of His OWN Party, for their second term?? Kind of says something for Uncle Joe's support by his own party..
    My memory is short??..Bill.

Top Bottom