• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If this is truly his beliefs now, he sounds more conservative than a lot of “conservatives “ do.

Communist dems will say anything To garner support and votes. They have no moral issues with saying they are turning right at the end of the block and then actually turning left.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The DNC is all their wisdom decided not to hold debate or town hall for the primarys.
    It is not going well for them,but with super delegates have no doubt the DNC chooses the democrat presidential cantidate.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Remember Tulsi Gabbard? He's gonna get destroyed and run out looooooong before any actual primaries.

I think he will hang on a little longer. One, he is not competing with another 15 to 20 candidates Two, within hours after announcing he had 14%. And three, I feel he can not only pull votes from the left and the middle, some never Trumpers may give him a look as well.

Plus, he is RFK Jr.. The name alone will take him further than Tulsi.

Just my opinion.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Total bull****. I was actually looking forward to watching RFK dismantle that old ****.

Joe will go with the same gameplan. Limited appearances, interviews with friendly "journalist" only and hunker down in the basement.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The DNC is all their wisdom decided not to hold debate or town hall for the primarys.
    It is not going well for them,but with super delegates have no doubt the DNC chooses the democrat presidential cantidate.

I don't know how they think they'll be able to dope Joe up enough to survive a 2024 debate with any Republican candidate.

Maybe their plan is to just bunker up and cheat again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The 69-year-old, who is a prominent skeptic of vaccines, stated that COVID-19-related policies benefited the elite ruling class at the cost of the middle class. Those lockdowns, he asserted, shifted $4 trillion in wealth from the middle class to a “new aristocracy of billionaires.”

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. attends Keep it Clean to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance in Los Angeles, Calif., on March 1, 2018. (John Sciulli/Getty Images for Waterkeeper Alliance)

Those lockdowns “created 500 new billionaires,”Kennedy stated. “The Oxfam report, which came out this week, shows that the billionaires that existed at the beginning of the pandemic, the people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeffrey Bezos, Bloomberg, etc., increased their wealth by 30 percent during the pandemic. From the lockdowns. And [Bezos’s] Amazon got to shut down all of its competitors.”

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    RFKjr seems to be in a very good position to garner significant traction in this race. I'm thinking he'd give Trump a real run for his money (if elections were fair). It won't matter. The D's are going to eliminate RFKjr one way or another. I think RFKjr could get votes from the sane D's (as few as there may be) and from the independents aaaanndd from some of Trumps voters. He's tooting a similar horn as Trump, aka Power to the People, Biz and Gov shouldn't be colluding to rule the country. His position on the vax would make for an interesting debate with Trump, just sayin'. He's no Trump, but on some issues he's similar. That might be enough to siphon off some votes. And really, nobody want Bidiot. It's still my prediction that Bidiot won't be the D nominee.

Top Bottom