• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seen some school police and an IMPD car on some, on schools I pass by to work, which is good.

It is practical. It's impractical to not have it. Proactive approach is always better than reactive approach.
    I think the practicality he spoke of was enough armed guards to prevent this. Enough resource officers to prevent isnt practical.

Having multiple competent armed, trained teachers carrying on body might be.

And in any circumstance, you just cant prevent these entirely. You can only reduce body count by engaging within a minute or less.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Isn't "school resource officer" a feel-good name for a cop?
    Practicality can be debated. With many schools being so large, the cop can be at one end of the building while several students are shot at the other end. Remember Parkland HS in Florida? Having several officers can be very expensive.
    I still see value in having an officer on site. Better still is to have several armed and trained school staff members volunteers at the school. I have not heard if many schools in Indiana have taken this approach.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Around 7:37 a.m. local time, authorities were alerted to an active shooter situation at the high school, he said. An officer first arrived within seven minutes and found multiple gunshot victims.

In other words, he had all the time to kill all the people he felt like killing, and then pop himself.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Isn't "school resource officer" a feel-good name for a cop?
    Practicality can be debated. With many schools being so large, the cop can be at one end of the building while several students are shot at the other end. Remember Parkland HS in Florida? Having several officers can be very expensive.
    I still see value in having an officer on site. Better still is to have several armed and trained school staff members volunteers at the school. I have not heard if many schools in Indiana have taken this approach.

Every other or third teacher, administrator, janitor or kitchen crew could easily be a trained undercover "resource officer," to supliment other known security.

Get that word out and see what happens when the cowards realize there could be resistance to their evil, rather than free rein.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

giphy.gif

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Every other or third teacher, administrator, janitor or kitchen crew could easily be a trained undercover "resource officer," to supliment other known security.

Get that word out and see what happens when the cowards realize there could be resistance to their evil, rather than free rein.

And getting the liberal-run school systems to actually allow armed (and trained) teachers and staff makes this into a faerie tail. Hoping it never happens in their school system is the number 1 strategy most are following.

They would MUCH rather deal with apologies and platitudes to families of victims than they would possible lawsuits if there were to ever be an incident involving an armed teacher within the schools.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If gun grabbers are consistent they’ll soon be calling for a national ban on all LGBT activists buying, possessing, or owning firearms.

Top Bottom