• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When news of the New York mass shooting occurred at the Tops grocery store, and news began to spread about the alleged shooter, I heard the term "replacement theory" for the first time.
    Now it seems every lame-stream media outlet is reporting about this "wide-spread" white supremacists theory that Jews are trying to replace whites in the U.S. with persons of color.

I'm not a hermit, so how did I miss hearing about this "widely held belief"?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    When news of the New York mass shooting occurred at the Tops grocery store, and news began to spread about the alleged shooter, I heard the term "replacement theory" for the first time.
    Now it seems every lame-stream media outlet is reporting about this "wide-spread" white supremacists theory that Jews are trying to replace whites in the U.S. with persons of color.

I'm not a hermit, so how did I miss hearing about this "widely held belief"?
    You may have to be woke too be able to see widely held beliefs...

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    If there are 300 white supremacists in the country and 250 of them believe this, then it would qualify as a "widely held belief" among white supremacists even though you haven't heard of it.

The lie isn't technically what they are saying, but that that they are framing it in a way to make it a bigger deal than what it really is.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I heard about this along with it being all Trump's fault. I expect it to get widespread play with big media, much like Hillary's vast right wing conspiracy of the past.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    With all the studiously-avoided coverage about black on Jew animosity and violence, and "widespread" Nation of Islam anti-Semitism, it sounds like this would be a bad move.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Wish I could find the article, but "replacement theory" has been in the Democratic playbook for years. Quotes from Democrat strategists basically saying "mass immigration will provide electoral success for the Democrats."

Here are some references...

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wish I could find the article, but "replacement theory" has been in the Democratic playbook for years. Quotes from Democrat strategists basically saying "mass immigration will provide electoral success for the Democrats."
    QFT! This is the democrats plan for power. The republicans and Koch brothers went along too so they had cheap labor…

This in a nutshell is why they have not secured the border. Now others are taking advantage of our porous border also but above is the genesis of the situation…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "Widespread"? I guess that's a definitional issue. I am sure there are people who believe that this "replacement theory" is real and they spread their claims on the internet. Still more people will deny the anti-Semitic parts of the theory, but sign on to an organized "replacement theory" nonetheless. Everything you can imagine is out there with people buying into it.

Some people will believe anything, like, for instance, whenever an actual crime is committed by a deranged person in the name of white supremacy, It just must be a well planned leftist plot. Yes, some people actually believe that. Hard to believe.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Noted white supremacist Ilhan Omar could not be reached for comment...

d28.gif

Wait, I thought the jews controlled hollywood?
    This is getting confusing.

Top Bottom