• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    People seem to not know that some Native American tribes committed genocide against others tribes.

Conquering land and subjugating others is as old as humans. Not saying we shouldn’t evolve past it, but one has to ask, how far back do you go to decide who “deserves” to be thought of as being original to a place.

Imho, by definition, the people who take and hold land are the ones that deserve it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    People seem to not know that some Native American tribes committed genocide against others tribes.

Conquering land and subjugating others is as old as humans. Not saying we shouldn’t evolve past it, but one has to ask, how far back do you go to decide who “deserves” to be thought of as being original to a place.
    I doubt we change, but we will get worse. I don't believe in evolution as in the ape to man type. I believe humans evolve with scientific knowledge but at our core we will never change. We are still the same today that we were thousands of years ago. We just have more technology than we did when we started out.

Top Bottom