• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    The Indiana FFA camp shares a boundary with Camp Attabury. I emailed a secretary at the FFA camp and asked how it was there. She was clueless. So I was more specific concerning the population of people at Camp Attabury, she has not responded again. I will not take students there at this time, I will not go there at this time, it would be considered school grounds/school time so I cannot go armed. So I will not go. I do not advise any FFA Advisor to take any students there at this time of uncertainty.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No I'd pick up a gun, a knife, or a sharp stick and fight, bleed, kill, and die for our freedom because that's what it means to be free. While my heart goes out to these refugees, they do not belong here. They are not here because they want to be Americans. They are here because they don't want to fight for their own freedom in their own country. I absolutely do NOT want people like that imported into this country under any circumstance.
    So, I can assume that you've sat down and talked to these refugees rather than just inferring what there desires, motivations, and mindsets are.

And, let's change the people, place and time to Berlin, 1983. Would you be there trying throw someone back over the wall because they don't belong in the West, and they're cowards for not stabbing a Stasi officer in the eye with a pointy stick?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Okay, but close. Point still stands.
    Given a nap with no name, what's the odds that any American can correctly point out the two?

latest

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Given a nap with no name, what's the odds that any American can correctly point out the two?

latest
    Darker green on the right is Ukraine, and I think the medium brownish near the center is the former Yugoslavia but not sure on that. And no I didn't cheat.

ETA I was off on the Yugo.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Does every thread devolve to an argument over the last election? All I know is that a lot of people apparently have better intel than Sydney Powell, Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliana. Please get what you know to them so they can defend themselves in the Dominion lawsuit...'cause they don't seem to have much to argue.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    So, I can assume that you've sat down and talked to these refugees rather than just inferring what there desires, motivations, and mindsets are.

And, let's change the people, place and time to Berlin, 1983. Would you be there trying throw someone back over the wall because they don't belong in the West, and they're cowards for not stabbing a Stasi officer in the eye with a pointy stick?

So I can infer that you have, based on your response?
    I am sure that some have honorable reasons to come here just as I am sure some don't. I am also fairly sure that those that don't have have been schooled in the correct responses to questions.
    No one has the whole answer, only assumptions, theories, and questions.
    Those that claim they know, just plain don't.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    M
    Why not families? Who do you think is keeping their womenfolk from being put to use with their men gone? Who will keep their elders from starving

I might die for defending my wife, but I would never leave her behind for months or years with no certainty of her joining me
    Does every thread devolve to an argument over the last election? All I know is that a lot of people apparently have better intel than Sydney Powell, Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliana. Please get what you know to them so they can defend themselves in the Dominion lawsuit...'cause they don't seem to have much to argue.
    Yes as way to many are still butt hurt over it and some just can not resist an opening to insert another “Voodo” needle.
    and no I could not name the country’s as I could actually give a ****.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like I'm already on thin ice so I'll limit my comment to the map which is not accurate.. Still shows Crimea as Ukraine but currently it's Russia.. Didn't pay attention to the location of the thread, my bad :fogey: View attachment 160943
    Nah you are OK.
    The usual suspects twisting the discussion around to their agenda. It’s just so obvious.

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Man... like borders and map labels are so uncool man... aren't we all just like... one big family?

View attachment 160946

Not a matter of uncool but I am concerned with my own country at the moment. I wonder how many from Easter Europe could point to a couple of states here in the U.S.
    Or was that sarcasm and I am unable to differentiate (at my age that's easy to do).
    The more I read it the more I will say it's sarcasm.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not a matter of uncool but I am concerned with my own country at the moment. I wonder how many from Easter Europe could point to a couple of states here in the U.S.
    Or was that sarcasm and I am unable to differentiate (at my age that's easy to do).
    I was only teasing. Maybe I should have used purple.

Top Bottom