• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Would you rather have working age men eager to make a living, or feeble old folks requiring assistance until they die?
    Why not families? Who do you think is keeping their womenfolk from being put to use with their men gone? Who will keep their elders from starving

I might die for defending my wife, but I would never leave her behind for months or years with no certainty of her joining me

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This makes me consider the recent "active shooter" scare we had recently at a local high school (no gun was involved, but some kid thought he heard one being racked in the bathroom). The high school is half mile south of my shop on US 41, and we watched law enforcement pour into the area from every direction and every type of .gov agency. There had to be 100 vehicles minimum of all types. Multiple helicopters, the works.

While the level of response was impressive, the general mayhem it caused is very troubling. Traffic shut down all around - panicked parents trying to pour in to the area - massive amounts of firepower and personnel sucked in from a 30 mile radius, and therefore not available to their home base area.

My point is, it would take a relatively few dedicated "bad guys", working together at multiple sites, to totally disrupt life as we know it, anytime they choose to, anywhere they choose to.

Not a very comforting feeling, all things considered.

Sounds like always be armed and ready is the order of the day. Life as usual

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Interesting (to me) story about LIberty Mutual. They raised my homeowners insurance to almost $2000/yr. I called and said I'd have to find new insurance at that rate. Went to GEICO, who will provide better insurance for $1100 for year. They act as a broker for various underwriters. I, of course, jumped on the deal.

The underwriter: Liberty Mutual.

Go figure.
    I have read that some of the rate making by insurers uses behavior modeling on existing customers to attempt to evaluate how hard they can be pushed before they will shop their current provider

Apropos that an auto insurer would charge 'all the traffic will bear' :coffee:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why not families? Who do you think is keeping their womenfolk from being put to use with their men gone? Who will keep their elders from starving

I might die for defending my wife, but
    I would never leave her behind for months or years with no certainty of her joining me
    I dunno. Some days That sounds rather tempting. :):

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I keep hearing about evidence of this fraud, but I've yet to see any of it. Last I heard, the evidence was somewhere in Italy at an embassy and it was going to be released. After that, Donald Trump was supposedly going to be restored to power.

The only excuse at this point for being unaware of the massive evidence is willful blindness.

You probably read the media reports of the Arizona audit report and think "That's that!"

And that's EXACTLY why we're where we are. Thank you for your cooperation with the traitors. But you still will NOT be eaten last.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The only excuse at this point for being unaware of the massive evidence is willful blindness.

You probably read the media reports of the Arizona audit report and think "That's that!"

And that's EXACTLY why we're where we are. Thank you for your cooperation with the traitors. But you still will NOT be eaten last.
    JUST MAKE THIS STOP! EVERY SINGLE THREAD!!!

:wallbash:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    .....seriously? We cannot find Hoosiers to send to Congress? We have to import our "representatives" from the Ukraine?????
    You should respect that she's had experience living under actual tyranny rather than the mere inconveniences we complain about. Who loves freedom more than someone who's had to live without it?

She's been a Hoosier for twenty years, and was involved with the Tea Party when Danny Niederberger was still in school (as far as I can tell).

We talk about, "you can come to America, be a citizen, and reach for the stars!", but when the rubber hits the road...

EDIT: I'd rather have her than the carpetbagger Hollingsworth.

And people wonder why this country is going to Hell?
    Yeah, I wonder. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    A coin gets flipped 2 million times in a row. At the end head = tails. Completely plausible. Binary coin, any data set could be expected to be 50/50. The same coin gets flipped 2 million times in a row. One million heads in a row. Then one million tails in a row. Data set still equals 50/50. Possible at the macro, but much harder to believe when looking at the micro. Biden's win is possible, but extraordinarily hard to believe. I don't. As for the bad orange man being voted 'against', well, his vote total went up. That's contradictory to the 'against' theory. As for the unvetted Afghans, they shouldn't be on a military base in Indiana.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    So you wouldn't do everything you could to give you family a better life? You'd stay and be a "patriot" while your daughter get whipped in the street because she wore her head scarf wrong? You'd stay and watch your son get killed by drug lords just so that you wouldn't be a "traitor"?

I'm glad your world isn't the real world.
    No I'd pick up a gun, a knife, or a sharp stick and fight, bleed, kill, and die for our freedom because that's what it means to be free. While my heart goes out to these refugees, they do not belong here. They are not here because they want to be Americans. They are here because they don't want to fight for their own freedom in their own country. I absolutely do NOT want people like that imported into this country under any circumstance.

Top Bottom