• Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Then we avoided a **** taco

He isn't though. How'd that recount go in Arizona?

Irrelevant to the discussion, but not well with respect to vote count. I was more interested in fraud or cheating determination. Bidiot is the president until the female "it" is moved into that position by the puppet masters.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Irrelevant to the discussion, but not well with respect to vote count. I was more interested in fraud or cheating determination. Bidiot is the president until the female "it" is moved into that position by the puppet masters.
    I keep hearing about evidence of this fraud, but I've yet to see any of it. Last I heard, the evidence was somewhere in Italy at an embassy and it was going to be released. After that, Donald Trump was supposedly going to be restored to power.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I keep hearing about evidence of this fraud, but I've yet to see any of it. Last I heard, the evidence was somewhere in Italy at an embassy and it was going to be released. After that, Donald Trump was supposedly going to be restored to power.

Yep, your head in the sand running or around with your fingers in your ears yelling la, la, la, la.

I would love to see evidence. I see to many unexplainable irregularities to give me the warm fuzzies about the election this time based on the fine underwhelming campaigning of our current "you know, the thing" president.

If you can't allow for the possibility of fraud you are truly lost in the land of confusion.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yep, your head in the sand running or around with your fingers in your ears yelling la, la, la, la.

I would love to see evidence. I see to many unexplainable irregularities to give me the warm fuzzies about the election this time based on the fine underwhelming campaigning of our current "you know, the thing" president.

If you can't allow for the possibility of fraud you are truly lost in the land of confusion.
    I find it a little ironic that you are telling me I have my head in the sand.

Can you explain to me the irregularities that you see? Is the irregularity simply that Donald Trump lost? Do the irregularities you are referring to actually exist, or are they rumors? Do you have reason to belief there was significant fraud in this election but not previous elections, or are you only concerned now because your guy lost?

As to an underwhelming campaign, all that anyone had to do was not be Donald Trump and half the country was going to vote for him/her. You're welcome to complain about that, but it's a fact.

Of course, when anyone talks about Donald Trump having actually lost the election, many resort to personal attacks, as you have. Admittedly, yours are mild compared to most, but the fact remains.

Having said all that, the answer is yes...of course I can allow for the possibility of fraud in the same way I allow for the possibility that my neighbor is a KGB agent, or that aliens are living on the dark side of the moon. I was raised, educated and trained to allow for many possibilities, but without evidence or significant reason to believe those possibilities are factual I'm not going to run around spouting off about them. That's reckless.

Welp, back to my tunes now. Lalalalalala

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Can you explain to me the irregularities that you see? Is the irregularity simply that Donald Trump lost? Do the irregularities you are referring to actually exist, or are they rumors? Do you have reason to belief there was significant fraud in this election but not previous elections, or are you only concerned now because your guy lost?

As to an underwhelming campaign, all that anyone had to do was not be Donald Trump and half the country was going to vote for him/her. You're welcome to complain about that, but it's a fact.

Of course, when anyone talks about Donald Trump having actually lost the election, many resort to personal attacks, as you have. Admittedly, yours are mild compared to most, but the fact remains.

Having said all that, the answer is yes...of course I can allow for the possibility of fraud in the same way I allow for the possibility that my neighbor is a KGB agent, or that aliens are living on the dark side of the moon. I was raised, educated and trained to allow for many possibilities, but without evidence or significant reason to believe those possibilities are factual I'm not going to run around spouting off about them. That's reckless.

Pretty simple to address. All you dems have to do is authenticate your "votes" with the living breathing human that voted. :dunno:

If you cannot do that, it doesn't count.

Anything else is you wanting the rest of us to just believe that all of the "votes" that come out of nowhere are legit.

Sorry, not falling for that anymore.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Any new news on the refugees or has this thread run it's course and now it's just another INGO political blabberfest?

You guys do realize this is in General Interest right?
    Dang, I posted a comment about the election, not realizing that I was in the refugee thread.

I blame INGO. :):

But yeah, this thread has probably run its course. It's too late, the Afghans are here and have all registered as Democrats and will soon be walking through our neighborhoods speaking strange languages, aborting babies and kicking puppies. Sadly, all our base belong to them now.

:)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Pretty simple to address. All you dems have to do is authenticate your "votes" with the living breathing human that voted. :dunno:

If you cannot do that, it doesn't count.

Anything else is you wanting the rest of us to just believe that all of the "votes" that come out of nowhere are legit.

Sorry, not falling for that anymore.
    You dems lol. Not a democrat, sorry. Since when is the onus on one accused of something in this country to prove innocence. It doesn't work that way because it's an impossible burden. You have to prove guilt.

There has been no credible and verifiable evidence brought forward to prove widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

If it has to be explained to you, I rest my case.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Considering Stumbles track record it's a much better bet that the election was tampered with than your neighbor is KGB or aliens are on the dark side of the moon.

Joe's history.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Considering Stumbles track record it's a much better bet that the election was tampered with than your neighbor is KGB or aliens are on the dark side of the moon.

View attachment 160391
    Thank you for sharing this Facebook image as evidence. You're comparing primary results versus a general election. To delve even further, Joe Biden suspended campaigning before any primaries or caucuses occured in '88 and in '08 he suspended campaigning after a dismal showing in Iowa...again, these were primaries.

Meanwhile in 2020 he was his parties candidate in an extremely polarized America. Everyone knew it was going to be a turnout game, and it was. Of course he earned more votes than any candidate in history... If I'm not mistaken, Donald Trump earned the second most votes in history with his loss.

Compare apples to apples.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Thank you for sharing this Facebook image as evidence. You're comparing primary results versus a general election. To delve even further, Joe Biden suspended campaigning before any primaries or caucuses occured in '88 and in '08 he suspended campaigning after a dismal showing in Iowa...again, these were primaries.

Meanwhile in 2020 he was his parties candidate in an extremely polarized America. Everyone knew it was going to be a turnout game, and it was. Of course he earned more votes than any candidate in history... If I'm not mistaken, Donald Trump earned the second most votes in history with his loss.

Compare apples to apples.
    The guy went from not being able to get 1.5 % of his own party to support him in a primary to getting more votes in a general election than any President in history. If that doesn't raise a red flag for you, as well as everyone else I'm wasting my time talking and obviously that's what I'm doing.. Just taking common sense and logic but that crazy reasoning doesn't resonate with you so I'll withdraw my silly argument and leave you to your fantasy world, :thumbsup: enjoy.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The guy went from not being able to get 1.5 % of his own party to support him in a primary to getting more votes in a general election than any President in history. If that doesn't raise a red flag for you, as well as everyone else I'm wasting my time talking and obviously that's what I'm doing.. Just taking common sense and logic but that crazy reasoning doesn't resonate with you so I'll withdraw my silly argument and leave you to your fantasy world, :thumbsup: enjoy.
    You're right...we are obviously living in two different worlds if you don't understand how the comparison you are trying to use as evidence doesn't hold any water.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You dems lol. Not a democrat, sorry. Since when is the onus on one accused of something in this country to prove innocence. It doesn't work that way because it's an impossible burden. You have to prove guilt.

There has been no credible and verifiable evidence brought forward to prove widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Very simple, the government employees work for the people and if the people demand verification of election results they should rightly have them. The government should answer to the people.

You are, as others have, mistakenly assigning the rights of the people in criminal cases to the government. Not applicable.

Thousands of MC, AZ ballots are tainted to say the least. The voting systems, that we were told were not Internet connected were, and logs were deleted ahead of the forensic examination. Very credible evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Top Bottom