• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Christmas, or Easter. We're infidels, remember, they'll want to tie the attacks to the Christian religion.

Honor killing isn't part of terrorism here, that's just murder. They can be charged tried, and incarcerated under our laws. So we all have to pay for their three hots and a cot.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    One thing people should point out: these people fleeing are the libtards who felt confident wagging their degenerate weenies in the Taliban and religious crowds' faces during 20 years of Great Satan Amerika occupation. Their character should be questioned and doubted. They were getting pumped full of American liberalism: feminism, lgbt, sexual liberation, etc.

Bringing in the inevitable refugee waves is yet another reason I oppose these ridiculous American military occupations. More foreigners is NOT a recipe for success. I said what I said.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One thing people should point out: these people fleeing are the libtards who felt confident wagging their degenerate weenies in the Taliban and religious crowds' faces during 20 years of Great Satan Amerika occupation. Their character should be questioned and doubted. They were getting pumped full of American liberalism: feminism, lgbt, sexual liberation, etc.

Bringing in the inevitable refugee waves is yet another reason I oppose these ridiculous American military occupations. More foreigners is NOT a recipe for success. I said what I said.
    200w.gif

Um, welcome back from your five year hiatus.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still feel we are not getting the real story here. Not looking at this through the holes in a tin foil helmet. Just for once I would like the real skinny on these things.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I still feel we are not getting the real story here. Not looking at this through the holes in a tin foil helmet. Just for once I would like the real skinny on these things.
    :lmfao:The "real skinny", not a chance in today's America CM. We're not getting the real skinny on anything from the fat cats in charge at the moment.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Necroposting this thread for this eye-popper of a story. $260 MILLION in damages to the bases that housed refugees!

I skimmed the actual report, it doesn't have much detail. A few photos of structure damage, and a breakdown of consumables costs vs facility. Looks like plumbing damaged by stuff getting put down the drains was a large part.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Necroposting this thread for this eye-popper of a story. $260 MILLION in damages to the bases that housed refugees!

I skimmed the actual report, it doesn't have much detail. A few photos of structure damage, and a breakdown of consumables costs vs facility. Looks like plumbing damaged by stuff getting put down the drains was a large part.

Looks like Ft. McCoy, wherever that is, raised some eyebrows with their claims of damage to WWII era barracks:

Due to the high costs of the Fort McCoy estimate, we have concerns over whether the reported damages to the barracks and other structures at Fort McCoy were a result of the OAW mission or were pre‑existing to OAW.

Of the $175 million Army installations requested, $141 million of it is that one post. Shenanigans afoot?

Top Bottom