• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seems like he's engaging in deriding but then he says they shouldn't be derided.
    It’s exactly this sort of…flexibility…that seems like I’ve heard about him previously that had my radar light up. Was he just being political then or is he being political now? My trust level just isn’t where it needs to be with him for me to seriously consider him yet.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But Trump is now a politician so he no longer qualifies. Definitely not at the same level
    Just stop with the BS. You don’t want discussion, just a drive by bomb thrower.

In my estimation Trump IS NOT a politician. Why? Because if he were the other politicians would want to play with him. None of those in power want an outsider that wants to end their graft and corruption, none.

The only folks that want him are the grassroots America First voters. That is it. Apparently you are not one of them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Michel Obama will be next to finish this country off. Everyone knows dat
    You may be right. My only hope is Big Mike doesn't actually want to work that hard. He's got a life of luxury right now where he can spout off about America hating his hair and other enane BS. I just don't think Big Mike wants the attention and heat that comes with governing. I'm not sure Zero could talk him into it either. Or my world is about to be shattered by Michelle-My-Bell as El Rushbo used to call him.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I've spent some time diggin in to Swamy's details. Man, the guy is extremely quick witted - and consistant. He doesn't seem to get caught changing details which is an absoute first for any politician of late. He has some platitudes but mostly states specifics when asked about policy. He reminds me of Trump with his willingness to take any question, from anybody, and answer it in his own words (one of Trump's best features whether you agree with his answers or not). His association with various orgs (wef, soros, yale/harvard) not normally considered America First do seem somewhat superficial; but they are there. I still can't help but feel skeptical based on the Barry Hussein Zero experiment - the right words at the rigth time by an unknown.... The link below is from his campaign website but drilled into the portion that bulletpoints his ideas.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just stop with the BS. You don’t want discussion, just a drive by bomb thrower.

In my estimation Trump IS NOT a politician. Why? Because if he were the other politicians would want to play with him. None of those in power want an outsider that wants to end their graft and corruption, none.

The only folks that want him are the grassroots America First voters. That is it. Apparently you are not one of them.
    You can deny he's a politician all you want, doesn't make it true.

You can stop with the BS stuff until you become a mod, then I will respectfully honor your request. Apparently you are either forgetful or deliberately distorting the truth for the newer audience that come here. As stated multiple times I voted for Trump twice and if he is the nominee next year I will vote for him again.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You can deny he's a politician all you want, doesn't make it true.

You can stop with the BS stuff until you become a mod, then I will respectfully honor your request. Apparently you are either forgetful or deliberately distorting the truth for the newer audience that come here. As stated multiple times I voted for Trump twice and if he is the nominee next year I will vote for him again.
    You can call him a politician all you want, doesn’t make it true.

He is the ultimate outsider.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You can call him a politician all you want, doesn’t make it true.

He is the ultimate outsider.
    You are absolutely right but I have some dictionary definitions on my side. Didn't see your definition anywhere

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'd more identify Trump as a glad-hander. He's a billionaire real estate mogul from the northeast, NY specifically, global eventually. He had to know how to operate within that environment, the political environment, to succeed. I don't view him as a politician because nearly all existing politicians dislike him; they treat him like an outsider. His political savvy is instinctual. He's different.

Top Bottom