Project Veritas: FBI Leaks Domestic Terror Imagery Guidance (Nearly Anything Patriotic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But that scenario presupposes that the FBI indeed wishes to have a pretext to 'curb our rights', but any organization working in secret to curb our rights is unpatriotic and evil, and such an organization likely DOES consider conservatives and patriotic Americans to be a domestic threat (to their own illegitimate power) and thus certainly would not hesitate to ACTUALLY create such a document for real
    Joined today and made one post in this thread. Hmmm

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Much like in that film, it gets stronger in real life when they set fire to buildings filled with women and children....and snipe women...and snipe children....and, of course, shoot your dog.
    You know, when NRA called them, and RIGHTFULLY called them, jack-booted thugs, the first globalist bush renounced his supposed Life NRA membership. I don`t get anyone who not only doesn`t see these goons for what they are and what they did, but doesn`t call them out for what they are and what they did. I`m an old man, I`m not LEO or military trained, although I`d gladly receive the training if it were available and free or reasonable. I`m not looking for trouble, don`t need or want trouble. But damned if I wouldn`t answer the call to readily defend this Republic and the United States Constitution. This Republic is in distress. This post will get me in trouble here, but so be it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Federal selling the Gadsden flag.
    Cool to see everything is sponsored these days.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, or maybe not, but that flag is bigger than them, bigger than their capitalist desire to fly their name on it, and seems kind of distasteful to me. Sure, it’s in no way the US flag, and I know people change it up some, but that logo just seems different.

ETA: it is cool to see a company take sides when it’s our direction, I’m just to jaded to believe it’s not just marketing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Gadsden Flag plates have been around a while. Right on queue the State-media starts throwing word-bombs.

DeSantis' new Gadsden flag Florida license plate 'symbolizes a dangerous far-right extremist ideology:' NPR

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Gadsden Flag plates have been around a while. Right on queue the State-media starts throwing word-bombs.

DeSantis' new Gadsden flag Florida license plate 'symbolizes a dangerous far-right extremist ideology:' NPR

Boy, they'd hate what I've got on the front of our car, then...

1660301815551.png

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    more from P.V., released today

quote-we-must-hang-together-gentlemen-else-we-shall-most-assuredly-hang-separately-benjamin-franklin-65-8-0881.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Ignorance can be cured.

Stupidity is terminal.

Top Bottom