PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Got this email - fun stuff :)

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but low and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"

Wow! This guy got kicked so hard in the feelz, that he forgot how to spell, punctuate, capitalize, use contractions, and construct complete sentences.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

"What is the deal now days, companies just like yours when someone is searching the web for sites like yours. you ad says free classified ads but low and behold it's not free. You lure people in with the word (FREE) in my opinion that is false advertising. Which is a bunch of ********. You and the thousands of others that do the same things should be held responsible for your outright lying just to get people to go to your web page. But just like everything else that is going on around the world. No one tells the truth anymore and seems nobody has any integrity or scruples what is the problem with being honest. With all this **** that is going on no wonder our. Country is going to hell and all of the other countries around the world are looking at the United States like it's a big joke that is just just ripe to be attacked again. You see it on TV and in the news everyday that this country is nothing but a bunch of lier's. People like make me sick. So have a pleasant day you lying sack of ****"
    Stop on by n tell any one of us in person….:welcome:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Man, just had to read 7 pages to catch up.

Black olives on pizza, ok

Green olives in Bloody Mary, ok

Ketchup on Mack n cheese :runaway:

Butt hurt expendable, so what. Thanks for the laugh.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

Wow! Somebody was full of something when they wrote this diatribe, and it wasn't the Holiday Spirit ... maybe too much Holiday Cheer?

Thanks for the peek behind the curtain. So glad I don't have to see that on a full time basis.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I think that's what one gets when they ask chatgpt to write a completely off base rant from the perspective of an entitled man child but with the grammar and punctuation capabilities of a 5 year old.

Top Bottom