PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of all the days to go to Terre Haute and miss out on the fun. Looks like Cm was the only staff available and he took care of business.

For the record: we (the staff) NEVER ban someone for a difference of opinion. Having differing opinions and expressing them is why we come here.

As far as why we ban people from the forum... there are rules here (THIS AIN'T NAM!!)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I always find it's best to eliminate anyone who disagrees with the group or who has some other point of view. I like my forums to be as narrow-minded, uneducated, and ignorant as possible, and those outside views and comments about thinking really interfere. Right?
    I feel exactly the same way! Thinking is for chumps!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I always find it's best to eliminate anyone who disagrees with the group or who has some other point of view. I like my forums to be as narrow-minded, uneducated, and ignorant as possible, and those outside views and comments about thinking really interfere. Right?
    We'll call this, Exhibit A. This isn't a difference of opinion, it's insulting members.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You'll get beat up for having a differing view on gun rights, but you won't get banned on INGO.

However, those with a widely different view seem more likely to self destruct
    That does seem to be a trend. If you keep it together? You can keep on keepin on. Implosion? Not so much.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Of all the days to go to Terre Haute and miss out on the fun. Looks like Cm was the only staff available and he took care of business.

For the record: we (the staff) NEVER ban someone for a difference of opinion. Having differing opinions and expressing them is why we come here.

As far as why we ban people from the forum... there are rules here (THIS AIN'T NAM!!)
    You don’t need to tell us. We already knew. Now, there was a time that it happened but it’s been a long time and this place is not that place anymore.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Narrow minded, check
    Uneducated, check check
    ignorant as possible, triple check

Yet here I am……. And you ain’t. Go figger

:p

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We'll call this, Exhibit A. This isn't a difference of opinion, it's insulting members.
    I was willing to let that slide. I love it when they outright say "you'll ban me for my views, not for breaking rules"

And then they call somebody a dbag because their views were challenged. That's a rule breakin.

And I had invited the kid to the INGO shoot minutes before via PM as part of a larger message. As far as I'm concerned, the invite still stands if he takes the 3 days to chill and be respectful. I think he could learn a lot out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom