PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Fifty post rule is fantastic -- To many scammers out there. Gives us old people more confidents in who you are dealing with. Have learned the hard way. From addresses that are empty building, to fake drivers license. Even had one guy trying to use a stolen FFL. Tight ship brings good people.
    Mods, count it as a quality post, even though he is CLEARLY brown-nosing.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I bet most here believe it's silly to even discuss ideals about what is best for all if it involves in any way curtailing access to nearly any weapon. Right? This helps to explain the current bizarre phenomena plaguing our nation politically. The tendency to hide one's eyes or cover one's ears whenever we hear or see anything that is outside what we WANT to believe. It's a scary thing, but it's where we have arrived as a people...at least 30 percent of people.
    Trolls are initially interesting, and sometimes funny when they display ignorance and / or incompetence. They ALWAYS quickly become boring, and then just annoying.

Simply put @mrmiller21 if you are a male citizen of the United States you were in the militia from the time you were 17 (USC10 246). From that day forward you should have the full Rights of any citizen, and your Right to bear arms should NOT be infringed in ANY way.

The Constitution, and most explicitly the Bill of Rights stipulates the Federal Government is RESTRICTED (read the preamble to the BoRs) from infringing upon the Right of a citizen to bear arms. Period, it really is just that simple. Every law doing so is blatantly unconstitutional, and every individual who votes for an infringing law or enforces such law is denying an American citizen their Rights under color of law (USC Section 242 of Title 18).

There is a simple answer for any current resident of this Nation that does not fully embrace and fight for every word of the Constitution of the United States of America. Leave this Nation's soil, go to the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate and execute one of these, a Department of State DS-4080.

I am normally quite respectful of those who have served our Nation in uniform. All such respect however is tempered by the individual's behavior. Having noted that you state you are a veteran, I will remind you so was Benedict Arnold. It's not just a matter of serving, but how you behave during and after your service that matters as well.

I have now wasted about 20 minutes on you, and that is far too much. I do try to engage those with different view points in an effort to learn. Your behavior however screams TROLL loudly, and I just do not have the time for individuals with such behavior any longer.

Good day, and enjoy your time on INGO.

ronbashop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    1. This is comedy gold
    2. I was told the bathroom key is 1,000..WTAF
    3. There is no TP
    4. Can I postwhore but NOT use the classy's. #feelingtrendy

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind seeing them accessible to site supporters only. Contribute with content and support the mods/platform. This place is a gold mine of knowledge. Do we need to have quantity over quality?
    Amen to that, quality over quantity time and time again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom