PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I have question: Is there a discussion anywhere on this forum re whether or not assault rifles should be available to civilians? I have a couple myself, but I believe owning them is outside our 2nd amendment protections and frankly, not necessary. What do you guys think? (heh)
    For posterity

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have question: Is there a discussion anywhere on this forum re whether or not assault rifles should be available to civilians? I have a couple myself, but I believe owning them is outside our 2nd amendment protections and frankly, not necessary. What do you guys think? (heh)
    You are welcome to have that discussion in the appropriate forum. Do a search and add your .02, it has been discussed before. Ths isnt the thread for it.

And sitting in a thread firing off post after post after post is no way to make a run to 50. I suggest you find another thread and start interacting instead of filling this thread with your beefs. Official warning. Posts may be deleted by mods at our discretion if we feel they are just to pad your post count in a run to 50.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Oh I'm quite sure many have been removed for just that. Now, the reason given for the removal may have been much different. I'll be gone very soon, without a doubt, and it will not be for calling names or doing any harm.
    Well, if you'd taken any time to participate in this community meaningfully, you'd realize how wrong you are. There are plenty of people on here who advocate for all different types of positions and have never gotten banned, because they were decent, polite, and followed the rules.

Plus, you've already started the name calling in another thread, so don't give me that.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    icegif-296.gif
    You need the 1 where he buried his head in the sand. After reading alot of this, thats what someone needs to do..omg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    ...taking the time to post 50 quality posts so that others can get a feel for who you are and whether they want to deal with you in a transaction...
    On the other hand, with his posts so far I think most of us have enough info to make that decision already, so you should really go ahead and give him early access to the classifieds.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh I'm quite sure many have been removed for just that. Now, the reason given for the removal may have been much different. I'll be gone very soon, without a doubt, and it will not be for calling names or doing any harm.
    No, we dont ban based on ideals @mrmiller21 . Keep it between the ditches by not being rude or offensive and you may have whatever belief you want. (within limits like no calling for insurrection) We wont ban you just because you have an unpopular opinion. Just have thick skin and be prepared to stand by your decision. Unpopular opinions that are considered unconstitutional and against freedom will take HEAVY incoming fire. So be prepared to defend your position with facts and logic.

Be sure to read the rules. They are in my signature.

Also until you reach 50 posts, no one liners. Those will be deleted. Or two liners like youve been posting here. The posts must be informative and interactive aimed at continuing a discussion. Below 50 posts, comments like "I bought one. Its nice." are not considered quality. Now if you take the time to write a paragraph or two one exactly what features you liked about the item and why, THEN it would be a quality post.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    #1 What is an "assault rifle" in your mind?

#2 What makes you think...whatever they are...that they are not included in the 2nd Amendment?

#3 What is "necessary" in your mind?
    He created a thread on this topic and mods told him to knock it off in here. FYI

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I bet most here believe it's silly to even discuss ideals about what is best for all if it involves in any way curtailing access to nearly any weapon. Right? This helps to explain the current bizarre phenomena plaguing our nation politically. The tendency to hide one's eyes or cover one's ears whenever we hear or see anything that is outside what we WANT to believe. It's a scary thing, but it's where we have arrived as a people...at least 30 percent of people.
    Speaking of hiding eyes and ears from anything we WANT to believe, how is the violence going in those "Gun Free Zones"?

You know what is really scary..... FREEDOM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom