PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I think it was either my first or second day on INGO that I saw a post in one of these threads saying you could PM BigRed and he'd give you access to the classifieds with only 10 quality posts. Believe it or not, I almost fell for it (not realizing at the time that you actually can't send PM's before 50 posts) and was going to try to send him a PM, but then I remembered I didn't have any reason to use the classifieds yet, and I thought "well, I'll probably have 50 posts in a few months' time, and that'll likely be before I want to buy/sell anything anyways." (I think I ended up with close to 100 posts in my first week, lol. Now, quality posts on the other hand...)

Also, speaking of which, anyone know if/when BigRed is coming back? I thought I heard in February, but I don't trust the INGO rumor mill anymore. :):

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Also, speaking of which, anyone know if/when BigRed is coming back? I thought I heard in February, but I don't trust the INGO rumor mill anymore. :):
    6 February is the return date.

Don’t sell it short. That mill puts out quality workmanship!
    I get some of my best rumors from there!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think it was either my first or second day on INGO that I saw a post in one of these threads saying you could PM BigRed and he'd give you access to the classifieds with only 10 quality posts. Believe it or not, I almost fell for it (not realizing at the time that you actually can't send PM's before 50 posts) and was going to try to send him a PM, but then I remembered I didn't have any reason to use the classifieds yet, and I thought "well, I'll probably have 50 posts in a few months' time, and that'll likely be before I want to buy/sell anything anyways." (I think I ended up with close to 100 posts in my first week, lol. Now, quality posts on the other hand...)

Oh, and some remember that first week :xmad:

I am glad you had thick skin and stuck around.

Please just don't use that one word.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Had you had a first week like AndreusM or myself you might remember.

INGO Requirements:

• Thick skin or a flame retardant suit.
    • Sense of humor.
    • A penchant for sarcasm. Well maybe that is why the thick skin is necessary.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Had you had a first week like AndreusM or myself you might remember.

INGO Requirements:

• Thick skin or a flame retardant suit.
    • Sense of humor.
    • A penchant for sarcasm. Well maybe that is why the thick skin is necessary.
    I remember the early days here were definitely not easy. This place the last few years has made a dramatic change for the better.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    OK, IF, you wanted to sell a little pink pistol???? Would you have the cohonay’s (I know I can’t spell in Mexican) to send me a PM. ………..I’ll buy it if you got it. Or better yet list it in the classies, I’ll contact you and outbid anyone. Up to about a hundred bucks.…….And buy lunch and beers. Balls in your court……….:lmfao:
    For those of us that owe, I still have that pocket pink long rifle.:pimp:

Rifle -- 308 Left Handed ? :biggun:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Probably, but sometimes it is about the principle of the whole thing.

Sometimes its about doing the right thing, and not the cheapest way..

In this case it is extolling the virtue of the delicacy that is pizza with pineapples on it.
    You are really getting off on the wrong foot here.

2 posts in neither of them quality.

Speak in abominable things will not get you to the classifieds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom