• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So are they more safe in the bed? With one of those covers?

You can tie down ATVs on top of them. They're pretty stout, and lockable. If someone wants to get into they could but with a lot more effort than most bed covers. I would trust my guns locked up under that before I'd trust them in my Jeep.

And curses be to BBI for bringing this up. It's probably just increased a notch on my priority list.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    These things are a couple hundred more than they were when I first started looking at them. Ouch.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You can tie down ATVs on top of them. They're pretty stout, and lockable. If someone wants to get into they could but with a lot more effort than most bed covers. I would trust my guns locked up under that before I'd trust them in my Jeep.

And curses be to BBI for bringing this up. It's probably just increased a notch on my priority list.

Alternative to the standard line: https://realtruck.com/p/extang-encore-tonneau-cover/

Lighter, holds 600 lbs, still opens from the front.

I'll probably order something in March. AA frequent flier program resets March 1, so I can start accruing points for 2025 status then.

Top Bottom