PatriotPride
    salemons + 2

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Well it sounds like a good thing that I said 20 seats set back for us. They are in the bar area, but if that wont work for everyone im sure we can move to a section in the dining area. Its just easier for them to have us in the bar. Im looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting those of you that I havent. Looks Like it will be a good turnout, and I can make it to this one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Clif45 the bar area with all these OC guys/girls!!! OMG it's going to be the wild, wild west again. Did you not think of the families and children that may be in danger because we will have these black evil things on us while in the bar area! Did you not read (all those news articles) that bars and guns don't mix. :laugh:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Smart choice. When the BGs come in and shoot the OCers in the bar area first, it'll give the patrons in the dining room time to get away.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks all who showed up. It was a blast & the food was yummy. For those of you that missed it blame CLIF45! :D

The following showed up.
    Clif45
    Jediagh
    Turnandshoort4 (had to leave early due to work.)
    GhostofWinter
    LadyGhost
    Bubba + wife (???)
    Trooper Lefty
    salemons + 2

& there was one more a guy from Hammond, IN can't recall his name. Please post who you are. Sorry no group shoot this time around.

As for the Valpo Show much bigger than the Crown Point Show but smaller than the 1500, off course.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It was a pleasure to meet you guy's... Look fwd to your next get together....

Jediagh, I sat right across from you and you couldn't remember me.... I'll have to leave a lasting impression next time...

Good food, good company, good time...
    Thanx

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, there was one there that I almost left my card with....

So, what your telling me is that I should have brought some of my pin-up's, or let you peruse my portfolio....

You know Gunbunnies is a Girl's and Gun's pin-up and t-shirts product line... coming out with a E-Zine product the first of next year....

I didn't bring anything in to the resturant as I figured there would be wives and girl friends present... and they probally wouldn't appreciate my brand of art...

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Thanks all who showed up. It was a blast & the food was yummy. For those of you that missed it blame CLIF45! :D

The following showed up.
    Clif45
    Jediagh
    Turnandshoort4 (had to leave early due to work.)
    GhostofWinter
    LadyGhost
    Bubba + wife (???)
    Trooper Lefty
    salemons + 2

& there was one more a guy from Hammond, IN can't recall his name. Please post who you are. Sorry no group shoot this time around.

As for the Valpo Show much bigger than the Crown Point Show but smaller than the 1500, off course.

What? I even sat across from you at our last meet-up. :boxing:
    Another good day in NWI. It was a good time, but I did have some trouble hearing the conversation down at my end. :dunno: Us older folk have trouble keeping up sometimes. ;)

And Clif45, I went ahead and bought the M&P 9 Pro, so we'll have to meet up at the range and swap to try each other's out. I appreciate the offer to try out your xdm first, but I'm much too impatient when I have money in my pocket waiting to be spent! :spend:

Hope to see you all again soon!

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I missed the meet up and the show Today due to some house remodeling.....I hope I can make it tomorrow, I really need to stop by 21st Century's table!!!!

I'm glad you guys had a great time....NW Indiana people need to do this more often!

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Another good day in NWI. It was a good time, but I did have some trouble hearing the conversation down at my end. :dunno: Us older folk have trouble keeping up sometimes. ;)

And Clif45, I went ahead and bought the M&P 9 Pro, so we'll have to meet up at the range and swap to try each other's out. I appreciate the offer to try out your xdm first, but I'm much too impatient when I have money in my pocket waiting to be spent! :spend:

Sounds like a plan for the next meet up. Maybe JP after the weather breaks might make a nice trip.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Thanks all who showed up. It was a blast & the food was yummy. For those of you that missed it blame Jediagh!

FTFY

IT was fun meeting everyone and I want to thank everyone that attended the lunch. It was good meeting a few of you that I have not met and catching back up with others that I have. I enjoyed trading stories and laughs. Overall it was a fun experience and I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

Next show I think we should try to set up something around dinner for after the show, that way we can get Jahred and his helper (Wife/Girlfriend) along too. They set us up with the deals but we forgot to include him in on the lunch, since he is working. Just throwing out an idea.:rockwoot:

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana

Were you the one on Saturday I walked by around 1-2pm and you said "I think I'll go with the Pro"?? I had a grey IU hoodie on. I was walking around with an ammo can and my short blonde wife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom