• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Were you the one on Saturday I walked by around 1-2pm and you said "I think I'll go with the Pro"?? I had a grey IU hoodie on. I was walking around with an ammo can and my short blonde wife.

Haha, yep, that was me! I had finally decided on the M&P, but I was having trouble deciding between the standard for $499 and the Pro for $589. I ultimately decided that it was worth $90 for the longer slide and better sites since I need all the accuracy help I can get! Sadly, I was pretty involved in my purchase, so I didn't really notice anyone around. Also, bubba will tell just how terrible my situational awareness really is...except that I noticed that table's credit card sign with no difficulties. :D
    But, I think we need to get some official INGO nametags to wear at gun shows...it'd be kinda cool to walk past someone and say, "hey, Newbomb92, what's up?"!!!

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Yea I think so too. I saw an AR on a table with INGO and a skull on it. The guy had an INGO shirt but I was too shy to say anything...plus I'm still half noob.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Yea I think so too. I saw an AR on a table with INGO and a skull on it. The guy had an INGO shirt but I was too shy to say anything...plus I'm still half noob.

Was the guy about 7 feet tall and 350 or so??

I saw him hell I am a big guy and he made me look tiny!!

He had on an INGO shirt today.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ya, there was one there that I almost left my card with....

So, what your telling me is that I should have brought some of my pin-up's, or let you peruse my portfolio....

You know Gunbunnies is a Girl's and Gun's pin-up and t-shirts product line... coming out with a E-Zine product the first of next year....

:postpics:
    Or at least a link to your website. :D
    You do something with PCs as well right?

@AuntieBellum, me sorry but it's all Clif's fault! :laugh:

Also for some of you that are *NOT* members of the NWI INGO group please sign up here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

I know, I know I sound like a broken record about the group but it's the best way to stay in touch especially when I SPAM you all about the next event. :laugh:

FYI...
    Save the day for SAT, JUN 26, 10. That is the IL State Riffle Association OPEN HOUSE in Bonefield, IL (close to Kankakee, IL). On that day the major firearm vendors come out and you can fire all the latest guns (handguns, shotguns, riffles) their is food and even air guns for the little ones! It's FREE to get in and you just pay for ammo. You don't have to shoot you either. As the vendors bring a ton of guns for you to just feel and ask questions.

I don't have the times yet but mark your calendars it would be nice to take a group from NWI.

More info will appear hear.
    2010 ISRA Range Calendar

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    bring your own ammo?

Sorry you CAN NOT BRING AMMO OR EVEN YOUR OWN FIREARM during this event. The range is CLOSED to even it's members that day as they are running the event.

You buy tickets for the ammo. I don't recall the actual prices but it was something like.

$4 for 10 rounds of handgun ammo
    $5 for 20 SG shells
    $5 for 7 rounds of riffle ammo

Yes the price is high but recall this is one of their major fund-raisers and range invite for the year for them.

You buy your tickets, look at the various vendor tables for the guns (they have 5 range areas: air guns, handguns, SG, riffle, and bow and arrow), one of the members takes your ticket, gives you hearing/eye protection and ask what gun you want to fire. (FYI if you are standing in the handgun line you will be firing a handgun). They pick it up from the vendor area then walk you to the line, if you have no experience with guns they show you a bit and then you fire off your ammo. Get back in line for next gun.

It's a REAL good way to test fire those weapons that you really want to buy but nobody has around to rent. It's a BLAST but a drive for sure.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Just as Jediagh has asked for....

cedes05371m23810.jpg

Meet Miss Cedes....

Ya, I also do computer repair... chase the gremlins out of your computer after you visited myspace or something alittle more chancy... Disaster recovery, run a web server etc...

You can also see some of my work in the pics section at

ModelMayhem.com - Smiths Multimedia - Photographer - Highland, US

or the myspace page...

MySpace - Gunbunnies - 43 - Male - HIGHLAND, Indiana - myspace.com/gunbunnies

the website is under construction right now but it's at...

GUNBUNNIES.COM

That shoot sounds interesting, but I don't like going over the thin red line....

Enjoy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom