Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Almost as important as “IF”.
    But no word is as dangerous as "fine"

For example, the wife asks:
    • How do I look in this dress? The answer to that question is NEVER going to be: "fine"
    • How do you like this new recipe, it took me all afternoon to make dinner? Again, correct answer is never going to be "fine"

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Why does no one ever talk about going to shoot at Jasper Polaski?
    I stay around the local ranges in Lake and Porter country mostly. Haven't been on a state range in about 3 or 4 years. A friend of mine has a range down the road from Jasper that I will hit from time to time if I want to shoot out to 200 yards or night shoot and then if I'm driving to a range, I'll go out to Bass N Buck in Wabash for some better distance shooting...

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I don't believe it. My mom has always liked her steaks looking like charcoal and chewing like shoe leather.
    She will be 91 and doesn't have cancer.
    I often call studies and articles like that "junk science". Burning food to the point of being charcoal has been known to be a carcinogen for a while, but nearly everything out there is carcinogenic to a certain degree. Your body produces cancerous cells all the time, it's just they get killed off quick by the immune system. It's when its unchecked that issues arise. More likely some people are more prone to certain carcinogens than others, with genetics likely being the real determining factor. However Jedi is correct that there is a lot of not good stuff in food and goods today.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe charcoal is good for you!
    s-l1600.jpg
    I'd your child invests household chemicals, do not indulge e vomiting! Feed them this and call 911.
    download (2).jpeg
    But this is the most curative of all.
    steak-i-cooked-does-it-seem-undercooked-v0-rhpcjdqqswg81.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't believe it. My mom has always liked her steaks looking like charcoal and chewing like shoe leather.
    She will be 91 and doesn't have cancer.
    It's all about the odds. By your logic, if someone smokes three packs a day and doesn't get cancer, then smoking doesn't cause cancer. So the question is, how much more of a chance do people supposedly have from eating that? Not enough to make me stop.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I hope to make it to a meet and shoot but I prefer my yard…… cheap no stress no unsafe people no one telling me I can’t do something. JP seems laid back…. Willow slough looks like a maximum security prison lol

Luckily I gave up drinking because of my dad or I’d have fell off that wagon long ago, this has been a tough week!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom