NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think many time we get married to a brand due to the battery system.

I have a bunch of Ryobi tools for that reason. Not great tools but good enough for my needs. And the batteries are all the same.
    Well, I have honestly been impressed with these. I have used the trimmer to trim my pasture fence. The line trimmer is every bit as powerful as the gas ones I have owned. The push mower does everything I need it to, including mowing the goat pen when it gets too tall.

I have a bunch of Ryobi tools as well. I would not speak as highly of them. I find they do fine for what I need them for, and they are inexpensive. They are not workhorses though.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have dozens of Ryobi 18+ tools and just bought a 40v mower this year. Should I ever buy a snow blower it will be the Ryobi 40v.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I have dozens of Ryobi 18+ tools and just bought a 40v mower this year. Should I ever buy a snow blower it will be the Ryobi 40v.
    I have ryobi circular saw, drill and sawzall, we're T's dad's, must be bad batteries because the saws won't cut a single 2x12 without shutting off, haven't use the drill much. the required two handed operation of the sawzall is terrible, one hand to push off the safety and the other to control the tool. used my milwaukee 16ga. nailer to redo our basement with barnwood walls, bet i put in 1500 nails, still had 50% battery

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well the contractors working on the hk death star use the best of the best.
    d89e4b38221875.5606850b79454.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    All my power tools are Milwaukee except one outlier is a Skil impact driver, which I'm giving to my dad because I bought a smaller M12 drill that came with an impact driver.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Maybe it's because I was quite a bit shorter but I seem to remember a lot more snow when I was a kid, also more cold. But it took a blizzard to shut school down.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Maybe it's because I was quite a bit shorter but I seem to remember a lot more snow when I was a kid, also more cold. But it took a blizzard to shut school down.

I remember the blizzard of '67. We had to tunnel out the front door in our little house in Dyer. My dad had to ditch his car after work, and walk for miles to get home. That was an adventure for a little 7 year old kid.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom