NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Lol I was just waiting out front for my girl to drive back from Strack and thought "Ahh that's nice they kept their targets."
    Ha!

I take a picture and then throw the targets away. My girlfriend goes a step further beyond actually keeping them; she calculates her accuracy (with my help, 'cause she sucks at math. Haha!) and is using that as a measurement to determine when she should start practicing at 50 feet.
    Got my job interview today at 10am.
    I'm wishing you great success! Please do let us know how it went.
    I'd rather they not overreact. We had an entire season of our cities burning with no response, which is a response in itself, lots of deaths there. Our government was designed so that it should respect and fear the people, yet we see what happened here. They want us to fear the government which is tyranny. Do I think the Capitol "riot" was wrong? Yup, but pretending it was somehow completely different than everything else during the year is wrong too. Why is ok to destroy personally owned businesses but federal property is verboten? Why was it ok to occupy the Capitol the previous dozens of times but not this time?
    Sorry, I'll stop the political rant since this is the general thread.
    Yeah, we could definitely go down the rabbit hole on this, for sure. It's okay for us to disagree; I'm just glad that we can do so respectfully and with civility.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Well if the deer are any indication of what's coming it's gonna be interesting. They've been out moving heavy all night in MC. Haven't seen them this active in a long time.
    How much are we supposed to get? I’m getting conflicting reports. Last I read was up to 3”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Too damn slow.

Buckets on big tractors are not very fast for snow removal. Sure you can pile it high, but if you want to use a tractor an angled blade is better than a bucket. Either a back blade pulled behind the tractor or a back blade, rotated backwards, but still on on an angle, with the tractor driven in reverse. Either is faster than using a bucket.

But a blower is even better and faster in heavy snow. And better if the snowfall is over 3 or 4 inches.
    Yeah, but I don't have to spend more money to use my bucket.

I generally use it more like a plow anyway. Plus it won't take my gravel and toss it where I don't want it

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pfft. I have a 15 year old and a 48" blade on a 20 year old JD 325. No matter how long it takes him, it literally takes me no time at all to clear my 100 yard driveway.

But let me go on record- I expect an underwhelming amount of snow in Porter and Lake...you LaPorte County people are on your own.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Because I have a number of their devices(push mower, line trimmer, chain saw, blower, edger, and trimmer) and they have been awesome.
    I think many time we get married to a brand due to the battery system.

I have a bunch of Ryobi tools for that reason. Not great tools but good enough for my needs. And the batteries are all the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom