• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    The kids in the shop typically use air impacts because the owner provides them free of charge, 30 years of using them, I find them horrible annoying anymore. My big Milwaukee doubles the torque of my best ingersol rand platinum pneumatic, that being said I only break out the big boy when I need it, there’s a mid power Milwaukee that more than matched it, weighs less, and lasts for days on a single battery. Of course a big ol air compressor is still in the shop (we sell tires) and I have an equally big compressor at home.
    Post your red collection.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Only thing not pictured is the 90 degree drill that is absolutely clutch.

That air cat is unbelievable. I can't believe I never had a good air hammer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230325_075014_Photos.jpg
      Screenshot_20230325_075014_Photos.jpg
      536.2 KB · Views: 12
    • Screenshot_20230325_074929_Photos.jpg
      Screenshot_20230325_074929_Photos.jpg
      684.6 KB · Views: 11
    • Screenshot_20230325_075032_Photos.jpg
      Screenshot_20230325_075032_Photos.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 10
    • Screenshot_20230325_074942_Photos.jpg
      Screenshot_20230325_074942_Photos.jpg
      776.7 KB · Views: 11

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Holy bracket Busters Batman! First time ever, no number one seeds going to the final eight.

Now that's diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Edit, whoops: I have 2 team remaining (Kansas St. & Texas), and slated them to lose this coming next round. I should have just flipped a coin.

Last edited:

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    The kids in the shop typically use air impacts because the owner provides them free of charge, 30 years of using them, I find them horrible annoying anymore. My big Milwaukee doubles the torque of my best ingersol rand platinum pneumatic, that being said I only break out the big boy when I need it, there’s a mid power Milwaukee that more than matched it, weighs less, and lasts for days on a single battery. Of course a big ol air compressor is still in the shop (we sell tires) and I have an equally big compressor at home.
    I've been getting the Milwaukee battery tools as well.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Edit, whoops: I have 2 team remaining (Kansas St. & Texas), and slated them to lose this coming next round. I should have just flipped a coin.

Yep, I have K-State remaining and Gonzaga to take it all. But after watching U-conn play, I doubt Gonzaga can even beat them.

I do enjoy seeing the small teams being competitive with the big boys. Makes for some great basketball, win or lose.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yep, they leave the expensive stuff off those, would turn people off if they knew. No one ever wants to talk about the battery pack and what happens to them and the electric drive module when exposed to the kind of temps we have in Indiana. It is always fun to watch people ask the engineers questions about them in meetings. Best answer I have ever heard was "As long as the vehicle is not operated or stored outside of specified operating temps, we see no cause for concern." Followed by "What will the specified operating temps be at time of launch?" To which the engineer answered, "Those are currently being discussed."
    With that being said, I hear our heat pumps will be 2nd to none. Honestly I don't know if I want to still be working here when the company has to survive on EV sales. I think hybrids have a better chance of success or maybe this new tech that Cummins is experimenting with.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    My favorite team is whoever plays Gonzaga.
    C'mon, man! With a name like Gonzaga, you gotta love them!

I have a friend who went to Gonzaga and Creighton. One was undergrad and one was law school. Don't recall which was which off hand. But he's got to be happy at this point. Two small Catholic schools...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Like I've said. License to drive, license to carry(not relavant now) should be super hard to obtain and require vigorous testing cause carrying like that you have got to be complete *******.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, they leave the expensive stuff off those, would turn people off if they knew. No one ever wants to talk about the battery pack and what happens to them and the electric drive module when exposed to the kind of temps we have in Indiana. It is always fun to watch people ask the engineers questions about them in meetings. Best answer I have ever heard was "As long as the vehicle is not operated or stored outside of specified operating temps, we see no cause for concern." Followed by "What will the specified operating temps be at time of launch?" To which the engineer answered, "Those are currently being discussed."
    With that being said, I hear our heat pumps will be 2nd to none. Honestly I don't know if I want to still be working here when the company has to survive on EV sales. I think hybrids have a better chance of success or maybe this new tech that Cummins is experimenting with.
    Well, that is 10 years away. Odds are I won't have the car then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom