• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have a 2020 Tesla Model 3 Performance. Of the 3 years I've had it the only necessary maintenance was refill my windshield washer fluid and get my tires replaced :): There's currently 82k miles on it.
    I thought about a Tesla, especially after their price drop, but I couldn't get past the tablet control. No dashboard or buttons really bugged me.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Worked on several teslas, only EV I’ve ever driven, they are really cool I’ll give ‘em that, I love the tablet control but clearly just personal opinion. With urschel laboratories right down the road we see lots of teslas, everyone there seems to drive one. Even had a couple plaid’s in the shop.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yay! Minnesota made it to the Frozen Four in the NCAA Hockey Championships.
    They were supposed to since they are ranked #1 in the nation and are the highest scoring team in the NCAA.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Worked on several teslas, only EV I’ve ever driven, they are really cool I’ll give ‘em that, I love the tablet control but clearly just personal opinion. With urschel laboratories right down the road we see lots of teslas, everyone there seems to drive one. Even had a couple plaid’s in the shop.
    I read the Plaid+ models can go 0 to 60 in under 2 seconds as well as drive for over 500 miles. That beats my old truck. My old truck will go 0 to 60 but it won't go 500 miles.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Anyone know if blythe’s valpo does safes and accessories like Griffith? Haven’t been in either store in a few years. I know Griffith has huge safe inventory, but they’re closed tomorrow. Just looking for a door organizer, thinning the safe herd and getting rid of the one that has a door organizer currently, that’s where we keep titles and important documents.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ??? College BBall??

(note, he was deleting his posts, and he was told not to delete his starting posts. He had a tantrum cause us backwards uneducated hicks couldn't let him alone)

I asked you dumb ****s nicely to remove me and my posts, but here I am. You ultra-narrow minded, uneducated halfwits can type all day about your guns but can't figure out how to remove my account. If you don't remove me, I'll type some truly incendiary **** on your Mickey Mouse forum. Up to you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anyone know if blythe’s valpo does safes and accessories like Griffith? Haven’t been in either store in a few years. I know Griffith has huge safe inventory, but they’re closed tomorrow. Just looking for a door organizer, thinning the safe herd and getting rid of the one that has a door organizer currently, that’s where we keep titles and important documents.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I was at the Valpo store last Saturday, not yesterday. Not a lot in that store at all. They had 5? safes and I don't recall seeing any accessories for safes.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I was at the Valpo store last Saturday, not yesterday. Not a lot in that store at all. They had 5? safes and I don't recall seeing any accessories for safes.
    I popped in after the gun show and it was the same way. Very low inventory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom