NOTHING Is As You Remember It, They Have Ruined Everything…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    One positive thing I'll say about Obama is; for the most part, he did as president what he said he was going to do during the campaign. People knew what to expect yet he still voted for him. IIRC he won Indiana by 10 million votes.
    None of those were mine

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    On a related note, SI is apparently trying to win us back. The last swimsuit cover was how do we say "Yeowsas!!!" :faint: It wasnt a trans, it wasnt some fat chick, and it wasnt some size 0 stick with mosquito bites. It was a gorgeous healthy corn fed blonde with just the right curves in just the right places, and nothin extra where it shouldnt be. I dont rember her name, and frankly I forgot my own name for a few minutes when I saw it.

I'll be in my bunk. LOL

Carry on
    Was it photoshopped in any way?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On a related note, SI is apparently trying to win us back. The last swimsuit cover was how do we say "Yeowsas!!!" :faint: It wasnt a trans, it wasnt some fat chick, and it wasnt some size 0 stick with mosquito bites. It was a gorgeous healthy corn fed blonde with just the right curves in just the right places, and nothin extra where it shouldnt be. I dont rember her name, and frankly I forgot my own name for a few minutes when I saw it.

I'll be in my bunk. LOL

Carry on
    Martha Stewart does it for ya, huh??

1705876829764.png

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

I'll be in my bunk. LOL

Carry on
    Well 2017 is when they had the first +size issue, and the first time they had adds for fast food in the magazine. That is when many said nope. I think most men left after that, quit when the tranny swimsuit issue came out and rightfully so.

Do not feed ideas that nauseate you or that are against your beliefs. It is honestly the best part of capitalism.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are so many good alternatives to SI. I’m a Tennessee Volunteer fan. I don’t give a flying flip what’s going on at Oregon, Michigan, or Syracuse. I can find all the subject specific material without having to wade through all that other noise. You don’t have to wait until that one special edition to get an eye full of nearly naked women. SI should have died out long ago. The fact it’s lived on this long probably goes to the point of this thread—we are creatures of habit and tend to hold up things/products/companies long past their relevence.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    One positive thing I'll say about Obama is; for the most part, he did as president what he said he was going to do during the campaign. People knew what to expect yet he still voted for him. IIRC he won Indiana by 10 million votes.
    Typical Democrat math. How does one win by 10 million votes in a state of 7 million people?

2008 results Obama won by small margin.

2012 results Romney won Indiana

I guess NOTHING truly is as you remember it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Martha Stewart does it for ya, huh??

View attachment 327350
    No, that definitely wasnt the one. Though she is looking good for her age.

It was the 2024 calendar. I was wrong.
    2024-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-wall-calendar-wall-244152-1.jpg

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I guess NOTHING truly is as you remember it.

My wife might agree with you on that point.
    And yes, I did have it wrong. 10 million was the reported margin for the country, not the state.
    Nevertheless, my point wasn't the margin but that people knew what he was going to do and still voted for him.
    They got what they wanted.

1705887273413.png

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I had an aunt who worked at Nylint in Rockford so I got Nylint toys instead of Tonkas. They have since went out of business. Seen a post on FB a few months ago offering 2 new Nylint trucks, aimed at the nostalgia crowd. Asked if they were still made in Rockford and got the reply that these were being made China.
    Told them I would not dishonor my deceased aunt by buying a Nylint toy not made in the USA.
    My wife lost a piece of her cookware set and wanted to add a couple pieces. It was a premium, quality USA made set back when we bought it. The replacement and the additional pieces were really expensive but i thought Quality is cheaper in the long run. We paid the price for the good stuff but they shipped chinese made product. that was annoying. They look about the same but are slightly lighter gauge metal. Strike 2. The knobs and the handles look the same as the originals, but they burn your hand, and the originals do not. strike 3.

If I buy cheapie, and don't like the quality, I accept the blame. If I spend premium money for the premium product and get inferior chinese crap, that is their fault,

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Really? How'd that "Affordable" Healthcare thing work out?

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm no Obama fan. McCain was no prize but he would have done less damage.

Obama didn't give a damn about the outcome but he said he would pass something akin to national health care and he did. He ran on that promise.

In all honesty, the Republicans set the stage for Obamacare to pass but that's a different story.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    If I buy cheapie, and don't like the quality, I accept the blame. If I spend premium money for the premium product and get inferior chinese crap, that is their fault,
    I still have many of my moms 1950s RevereWear pieces, nice snd heafty. I also have a set of some newer ones and yes they are thinner gauge and the handles aren’t true bakelite anymore. They just don’t cook as evenly with the thinner gauge.

Top Bottom