• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Nah. Not valid. I meant literally, forcefully, even in the very short term, that you need to pack your sh** and leave.

RFN.

Don’t tell the neighbors where you went, and don’t tell this forum either.

Immediate and hurried displacement is a well-known and proven tactic for staying alive.

If that sounds like I am suggesting you run away from your problems, then you heard what I meant.
    Cant just leave without a destination.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Nah. Not valid. I meant literally, forcefully, even in the very short term, that you need to pack your sh** and leave.

RFN.

Immediate and hurried displacement is a well-known and proven tactic for staying alive.

If that sounds like I am suggesting you run away from your problems, then you heard what I meant.
    I can't disagree with this at all. I know the area the OP is in and it is a war zone.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Have you considered moving to a small community setting, or is it a necessity to be in or real close to indy??
    Were in the middle of trying to buy a house and clearing some old debt but now building a coffer for possible attorney fees is a must. indy is kind of a requirement due to wifes work(she doesnt want to commute far) and the kiddos school.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Were in the middle of trying to buy a house and clearing some old debt but now building a coffer for possible attorney fees is a must. indy is kind of a requirement due to wifes work(she doesnt want to commute far) and the kiddos school.
    Your wife and kids are at risk. You have no choice but to move.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Cant just leave without a destination.

Brother, due respect, but I think you need to start looking harder at the possibilities and options in front of you and your family.

Possibilities are anything from “nothing” up-to-and-including getting dead.

Options can be “do nothing”, but also include taking some solid evasive action to avoid getting dead.

Friends, coworkers, INGO members, hotels, apartment, family…anybody outside the loop that can help for a little while, given the nature of the circumstances?

Frankly, I haven’t heard much of it here, but I’ll throw out there that Castle doctrine and the ideologies that accompany it do not fit the locale or narrative. Plainly, it’s f***ing retarded to stay and fight with guns when you have an option to retreat, at least temporarily.

Banger gonna get out. Banger has friends, even if he doesn’t. IMPD is somewhere between 10 seconds and 10 minutes out, at the luck of the draw, while a car full of guns only takes 5 seconds to empty at 3 am.

That’s not a final page of this that any of us want to have happen.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Brother, due respect, but I think you need to start looking harder at the possibilities and options in front of you and your family.

Options can be “do nothing”, but also include taking some solid evasive action to avoid getting dead.

Friends, coworkers, INGO members, hotels, apartment, family…anybody outside the loop that can help for a little while, given the nature of the circumstances?

Frankly, I haven’t heard much of it here, but I’ll throw out there that Castle doctrine and the ideologies that accompany it do not fit the locale or narrative. Plainly, it’s f***ing retarded to stay and fight with guns when you have an option to retreat, at least temporarily.

Banger gonna get out. Banger has friends, even if he doesn’t. IMPD is somewhere between 10 seconds and 10 minutes out, at the luck of the draw, while a car full of guns only takes 5 seconds to empty at 3 am.

Not all of us have mounds of money. We are the process of accumulating some money, but we have nowhere the amount to just uproot and plant somewhere else. I wish I could just snap my fingers and de-ghetto.

Covid really wiped me out financially. I lost my last gainful employment in november of 2019 because in the words of my manager my disability was "********" "Fing stupid".

The post covid world isnt exactly ripe with opportunities for the work impaired. Ive been passed over for jobs in favor of obvious dopers, Ive had great interviews but when the service dog shows up the position is filled, i had one place ask if I can just leave my SD at home. Its not snap my fingers find work, clear debt, get home loan. Now In stuck with rent, war chest for an attorney if needed, money for home purchase needs.

Right now there is not choice but to keep my head on a swivel, mags loaded and hope it doesnt get cloudy.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Nah. Not valid. I meant literally, forcefully, even in the very short term, you need to pack your sh** and leave.

RFN.

in the meanwhile he should keep his head on a swivel & a round in the chamber.

it's a f****** shame that a law abiding has to be in fear because the crims have more rights than the rest of us.

i'm thankful i live alone so i only have to worry about defending myself most of the time. i don't worry about my sweetie when she visits...she pack a .40 s&w m&p.

and she knows how to use it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Not all of us have mounds of money. We are the process of accumulating some money, but we have nowhere the amount to just uproot and plant somewhere else. I wish I could just snap my fingers and de-ghetto.

Covid really wiped me out financially. I lost my last gainful employment in november of 2019 because in the words of my manager my disability was "********" "Fing stupid".

The post covid world isnt exactly ripe with opportunities for the work impaired. Ive been passed over for jobs in favor of obvious dopers, Ive had great interviews but when the service dog shows up the position is filled, i had one place ask if I can just leave my SD at home. Its not snap my fingers find work, clear debt, get home loan. Now In stuck with rent, war chest for an attorney if needed, money for home purchase needs.

Right now there is not choice but to keep my head on a swivel, mags loaded and hope it doesnt get cloudy.
    i feel you.

that's why i try to stay out of the drama in my hood unless/until it directly affects me.

i'm praying that you & yours are protected through this. stay aware and stay loaded. they usually won't come at you directly, they know you're a shooter. it's the late night sneaks to worry about.

be careful. be safe

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

i'd also like to suggest that he contact some of the parrishoners at the local churches. they may have friends/family with affordale houses for rent/sale.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Turns out the dude is now in jail and has apparently caught another case while in jail. But man is he a piece of work.

Lets see.
    Possession of a firearm by a violent felon
    Reckless endangerment with a firearm
    3x counts of arson
    Battery with injury
    Battery
    Domestic battery
    Strangulation

And or course good old indianapolis dismissed most of those with plea bargain.

Dingleberry

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 12, 2021
    Indiana
    Turns out the dude is now in jail and has apparently caught another case while in jail. But man is he a piece of work.

Lets see.
    3x counts of arson
    Battery with injury
    Battery
    Domestic battery
    Strangulation

First off, glad your okay OP. Instead of trying to split start talking to neighbors and set up a watch?? Cameras etc.
    Also, what weapon was stolen you mentioned in the original post??

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Lets see.
    3x counts of arson
    Battery with injury
    Battery
    Domestic battery
    Strangulation

He'll be walking thru the revolving door and back out on the streets committing more violent crimes soon. Maybe the habitual POS will murder somebody this time around.

Someone needs to be held accountable for his actions. Maybe it's the legal system that keeps releasing him back onto the streets cuz apparently they aren't holding him accountable.

What a freak'n joke. (not for the victims)

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Crazy stuff...and yet is happening more and more frequently on the streets of our cities across the country!
    Glad to hear that you are 'okay'! Hopefully, you'll be able to move and get away from the majority of the craziness soon!
    We were able to move this past spring...and what a difference it has been in our overall stress levels...we sleep much better now1

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Lets see.
    3x counts of arson
    Battery with injury
    Battery
    Domestic battery
    Strangulation

Glad it's working out in your favor.
    I would be very carefully what I say/write and who I say it to.....

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I agree that you need to move ASAP. If you can’t move you might want to purchase some concealable 3A armor.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on your actions and I am glad you are ok. Personally, it’s hard to imagine a circumstance where I am actively going out on the street to get involved in a gang banger gunfight. Perhaps if my family was out there for some reason and in harms way. I don’t care if hood number 1 is trying to kill hood number 2. I am certainly not going to help hood number 2 then try to kill hood number 1. Doesn’t make sense to me. Parts of Indianapolis are like the Wild West. I just want to stay out of it and live what’s left of my life.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    First off, glad your okay OP. Instead of trying to split start talking to neighbors and set up a watch?? Cameras etc.
    Also, what weapon was stolen you mentioned in the original post??
    None of my guns. Apparently there is a stolen gun between the shooter and the other dude.

May have even been the shooter had a stolen gun

Last edited:
    Top Bottom