• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Here is the story on the Lafayette police's ties to domestic terrorism:

Here is the story on the Neo-Nazi officer we caught and this is the deputy chief who admitted that there are up to a dozen Neo-Nazis at LPD:

Anywho we have major corruption problems here, it will take work and elections to get rid of these people.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Following.
    Seems like what's typically called out in a product name or service (or logo in this case), the opposite is usually true. Have to put it in the name to get people to believe it since it's not found anywhere in the product/service; i.e. Rugged this, Durable that - expect it to break on 1st use. "Integrity Above All", hmmm, "Public Safety Center" i.e. gun-free zone where the public is LEAST safe.... etc.

View attachment 272980

There are still good cops here, the problem is that the leadership of LPD has the integrity of a can of tuna fish.

We need to get rid of them and restore the City's good name.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Here is the injunction that I had to file last year to include me in the press conferences after LPD run away from me over their spy cameras. Like I said, we have problems. We can fix them, will take time.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Lafayette City Council meeting is at 6PM tonight at City Hall. I urge you to show up and voice your opposition to LPD's new sign.

You have to give your name and address and are given 3 minutes to speak.
    Honest question Kirk - does LPD house suspects or arrestees for any period of time in that building? Are they trying to fly under the “jail/prison” banner which prohibits carry in those areas?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Honest question Kirk - does LPD house suspects or arrestees for any period of time in that building? Are they trying to fly under the “jail/prison” banner which prohibits carry in those areas?
    Likely that will be the defense, but the Sheriff is the jail. Temporary holding cells are akin to handcuffing someone to a radiator to use the bathroom.
    LPD does not "house" an arrestee, but take them, as the Internet Meme states, straight to jail, that is why we have Sheriffs. Holding cells do not meet 232.

1682942345397.png

Sec. 232. “Penal facility” means a state prison, correctional facility, county jail, penitentiary, house of correction, or any other facility for confinement of persons under sentence, or awaiting trial or sentence, for offenses. The term includes a correctional facility constructed under IC § 4-13.5.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    E-mail from City Attorney 5 minutes ago. Problem solved!

"As with all large projects, there are lots of moving parts and lots of different people are involved in lots of different decisions. I am not sure who was in charge of the signage, but, after you brought it to our attention the firearm and recording signage has been removed. Please see the attached photo."

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    E-mail from City Attorney 5 minutes ago. Problem solved!

"As with all large projects, there are lots of moving parts and lots of different people are involved in lots of different decisions. I am not sure who was in charge of the signage, but, after you brought it to our attention the firearm and recording signage has been removed. Please see the attached photo."
    Did you thank her for her prompt attention in this matter? :thumbsup:

Top Bottom