• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I took the tour of the building yesterday. There is a verranda/patio on the second floor. The door to this location has been changed as well.

I received my APRA request from the City of Lafayette regarding the building contract and the door lettering.

I have turned over both documents to the Prosecuting Attorney and I await his instructors regarding whom to contact, Sheriff, State Police, regarding the criminal investigation. I am very pleased at the City's quick surrender on this. Hopefully a lesson has been learned here, but it needs to be reinforced with criminal prosecutions.

1686832867037.png

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    I took the tour of the building yesterday. There is a verranda/patio on the second floor. The door to this location has been changed as well.

I received my APRA request from the City of Lafayette regarding the building contract and the door lettering.

I have turned over both documents to the Prosecuting Attorney and I await his instructors regarding whom to contact, Sheriff, State Police, regarding the criminal investigation. I am very pleased at the City's quick surrender on this. Hopefully a lesson has been learned here, but it needs to be reinforced with criminal prosecutions.

View attachment 281662
    @Kirk Freeman - the real MVP.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    @Kirk Freeman - the real MVP.
    I just won Round One. We need to ensure that there are follow on attacks with criminal prosecutions.

LPD will try this nonsense again unless we get scalps.

I am on the Prosecutor asking which agency he wants me to make the report with. They are running now like they always do.

May go straight to another agency or may ask for Special Prosecutor since they have such close ties to LPD. (Prosecuting Attorney was at the opening celebration for the misnamed "Public Safety Center").

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    I just won Round One. We need to ensure that there are follow on attacks with criminal prosecutions.

LPD will try this nonsense again unless we get scalps.

I am on the Prosecutor asking which agency he wants me to make the report with. They are running now like they always do.

May go straight to another agency or may ask for Special Prosecutor since they have such close ties to LPD. (Prosecuting Attorney was at the opening celebration for the misnamed "Public Safety Center").

All the same, I salute you for your willingness to fight! Wish I had your skills to do that in my area!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

View attachment 281662
    I dunno... seems like no coffee is the surest way to make sure your visit is pretty crummy..

End no coffee signs?

Top Bottom