• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    COULD also be official misconduct (Indiana's statute) but would likely take Special Prosecutor on it.

Wait and see, could be both sovereigns, but I think only feds would have stones to do so.

I mean, who signs contracts afterall?
    Interested to see where this goes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Prosecuting Attorney answers that he knows nothing, see nothing and says nothing. In fact the Prosecuting Attorney was unaware that the Lafayette Police Department exists:

"Mr. Freeman:

Regarding your email to the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor’s Office dated Sunday, May 4, 2023 in which you request public records, please find the following response:

1. Regarding your request of “all communications between your office and the Lafayette Police Department regarding the signage on the front door of the new Public Safety Center.”

1. Pursuant to I.C. 5-14-3-2, the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor’s Office does not possess a public record which would be responsive to your request."

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Awaiting the public records from the City of Lafayette and the Police.

Cannot wait to see who approved the illegal sign.

To those of you asking, this is a big deal. We want the government to get to the point where they cannot contemplate violating our rights without remembering the other cops/politicians that went to prison for doing so. If no one presses, LPD/City of Lafayette will never learn. They must go down for this, for the good of us all.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

To those of you asking, this is a big deal. We want the government to get to the point where they cannot contemplate violating our rights without remembering the other cops/politicians that went to prison for doing so. If no one presses, LPD/City of Lafayette will never learn. They must go down for this, for the good of us all.
    Thanks for standing up to that BS!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I agree with this. It shouldn't be on us to push back on this, it should be on those within the govt to research and make sure they are following the laws, etc. Thanks Kirk, really interested in where this one goes.

I'm always curious on these things to see what info can easily be applied by us non lawyer types to similar situations.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree with this. It shouldn't be on us to push back on this, it should be on those within the govt to research and make sure they are following the laws, etc.
    No one will safeguard our freedoms, it is always “on us” to “push back”. This theme runs deeply throughout INGO, rarely does anyone say what can or should I or we do, it is mostly “they” and “them” being blamed…

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    No one will safeguard our freedoms, it is always “on us” to “push back”. This theme runs deeply throughout INGO, rarely does anyone say what can or should I or we do, it is mostly “they” and “them” being blamed…
    I don't have a problem with that. That said, there should be accountability for those that infringe on our rights and not just a "sorry, my bad, we'll take down that sign" after we push back or call them out and put significant work into doing so. There are tons of approvals, etc for every thing done in govt. Holding them accountable with consequences should put our "officials" in the right frame of mind when they make these decisions. And I'm not even talking about those things that are areas of discretion or judgement at this point, just holding them accountable to follow the law and not infringe at this point.

The starting point should be not infringing and accountability regarding that and their own actions.

I'm responsible for calling it out and pushing back on it, but ultimately those in govt should be accountable for when they do infringe especially when it is clear they did so.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't have a problem with that. That said, there should be accountability for those that infringe on our rights and not just a "sorry, my bad, we'll take down that sign" after we push back or call them out and put significant work into doing so. There are tons of approvals, etc for every thing done in govt. Holding them accountable with consequences should put our "officials" in the right frame of mind when they make these decisions. And I'm not even talking about those things that are areas of discretion or judgement at this point, just holding them accountable to follow the law and not infringe at this point.

The starting point should be not infringing and accountability regarding that and their own actions.

I'm responsible for calling it out and pushing back on it, but ultimately those in govt should be accountable for when they do infringe especially when it is clear they did so.
    My point was simply it is on us to push back as Kirk is doing…

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Law Office of Kirk Freeman is offering a reward of $2,500.00 for information related to the illegal door sign at the Lafayette Public Safety Center for the successful arrest, prosecution and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the illegal sign for the crimes of Intimidation, Official Misconduct, Civil Rights violations under 18 USC §242, inter alia.

If you know who is responsible for the illegal sign and it leads to a conviction, you shall receive the reward. Please contact the Law Office of Kirk Freeman so we can hold that person/group of conspirators responsible.

(765) 429-7035, kirk@kirkfreemanlaw.com.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Update:

Still waiting on APRA request about door. Has been 2 weeks. Nothing yet. They are running fast, they are running deep. They are scared s**tless.

I have been passing out reward flyers. Cops will not take them. They cry and run from me. I would be lying if I did not say that it is hilarious.

The best way to keep cops out of your house is to declare your house an elementary school. The best way to have cops turn and run from you is to catch them committing crimes.

Flyer:

1685207223488.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New legal signs re-centered, just for printcraft.

View attachment 277926

200w.webp

Top Bottom