• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lafayette has a new police headquarters coming on line. Drove by today after Spin class and spied with my little eye a No Berretter sign as I drove to the office (I am right downtown).

Lafayette has no City Court as the last City Court judge we had went to prison years ago (Conspiracy to Commit Burglary, coin collecting scheme).

Anyone know, and there are more than several Lafayette INGOers know what this is all about?

Going to finish my coffee and walk down there.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Why no recording? Lots of videos going around about cops overstepping their limits until they see someone recording..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I back the blue and all that, so long as there proper accountability. Butthurt isn’t an excuse to do your duty properly.

Interesting

LPD is notorious for cutting and running since we caught them hiring Nazis.

I got the Deputy Chief to admit that there are up to a dozen Neo-Nazis at LPD and they refuse to do anything about it. You know about our Nazis, yes? Involved in that terror plot in North Cackalacky.

They were so butthurt that I embarrassed them so badly that they tried to keep me from press conferences, lol. I made the Mayor lose his composure and cry at a City Council meeting, lol. When I walk down the street, cops in uniform run away, lol.

Integrity? Really, LPD? You have the integrity of a can of tuna fish. USMC, you have honor, the administration of LPD does not have an iota of honor.

Last edited:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If it has no weight of law, what is stopping you from carrying there if you had to go in? Do officers have to bread box their pistols there?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    LPD is notorious for cutting and running since we caught them hiring Nazis.

I got the Deputy Chief to admit that there are up to a dozen Neo-Nazis at LPD and they refuse to do anything about it. You know about our Nazis, yes? Involved in that terror plot in North Cackalacky.

They were so butthurt that I embarrassed them so badly that they tried to keep me from press conferences, lol. I made the Mayor lose his composure and cry at a City Council meeting, lol. When I walk down the street, cops in uniform run away, lol.

Integrity? Really, LPD? You have the integrity of a can of tuna fish. USMC, you have honor, the administration of LPD does not have an iota of honor.
    I’ve been away from Lafayette for so long, I had no idea any of this crap was going on… WTH happened to Lafayette? I used to brag about it to my wife’s family in Chicago suburbs… I’m starting to think the Chicago burbs are better off.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I’ve been away from Lafayette for so long, I had no idea any of this crap was going on… WTH happened to Lafayette? I used to brag about it to my wife’s family in Chicago suburbs… I’m starting to think the Chicago burbs are better off.

Corruption. I have an explanation, but you can guess it involves money and ego and those in authority choosing the path of least resistance.

But LPD has me for resistance, someone they made angry after I spoke out against the police income tax. But they can't get to a wife or family, they have to get to me. If they strike me down, I grow even more powerful than they can imagine.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Why no recording? Lots of videos going around about cops overstepping their limits until they see someone recording..
    Depends. Are victims/witnesses using that same entrance? Are private conversations in the lobby being recorded? We wear body cams but there are times we cannot record or will turn them off if requested. We'll also redact sensitive content. We had a "police activist" in our lobby recording and making an ass of himself. A citizen came in to make a report in person and was scared off.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Depends. Are victims/witnesses using that same entrance? Are private conversations in the lobby being recorded? We wear body cams but there are times we cannot record or will turn them off if requested. We'll also redact sensitive content. We had a "police activist" in our lobby recording and making an ass of himself. A citizen came in to make a report in person and was scared off.
    Are citizen interacting with police allowed to record their own personal interactions or the interaction of another private citizen asking for the interaction to be recorded?

I understand the privacy concerns for others. But at the same time, if I’m not mistaken, you can’t assume privacy in a public space…

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Following.
    Seems like what's typically called out in a product name or service (or logo in this case), the opposite is usually true. Have to put it in the name to get people to believe it since it's not found anywhere in the product/service; i.e. Rugged this, Durable that - expect it to break on 1st use. "Integrity Above All", hmmm, "Public Safety Center" i.e. gun-free zone where the public is LEAST safe.... etc.

1682897848871.png

Top Bottom