• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    don't get all wound up. The red flag will be stripped out just like it has been over the past couple years.

What will stay is military funding. Prohibition of military personnel less than honorable discharge for not getting vaxxed, funding for military on the border. plus more.

relax

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    Is it true that a Red Flag law was imbedded in the NDAA? If so, is it true that Rep Trey Hollingsworth voted for it?
    Just found out, yes it's true. And, by the way getting removed from the NDAA after the fact is not a guarantee, should have
    never voted for it in the 1st place. Politics as usual? No, this is no longer politics, it's Treason.

Last edited:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I probably shouldn't put this out in public, but if you put a green sticker on a gun it becomes a not a real gun. Then you should be fine.

(Many years ago a cop was called to GenCon for a theft report. The security nerd at the door told the officer he had to put a green sticker on his gun. The cop asked why. The security nerd said to show it wasn't a real gun. Said cop told him it *was* a real gun because he was a real cop and was there on a run. Security nerd was unsure how to handle the situation and was swiftly bypassed.)
    LOL! Security guys.

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    Has anyone heard whether or not the NDAA bill passed the Senate and have they or they going to strip this Red Flag portion out
    of the bill?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Red Flag laws at any level are wrong. Stop the crazies? I'm game. Anonymous accusations that require time, MONEY, and more time to correct (if ever possible)? No. Secret accusations, secret lists and secret courts seem wrong at the most basic level. I hate crazies as much as the next guy. But freedom requires assuming some risks.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Got to explain redflag laws to my stepson the hard way. Last tues i get a call from his principal. Saying they had a situation with my son and police had to be involved. He said another student had reported my son for saying the word glock. Thats right. Saying the word glock. I ask if my son had been threatening anyone or anything. Principal said no that this was just all precaution and after they determined that my son did not have a weapom it was no harm no foul. I was furious so i left work to go to the school. Talked with the principal and he said ot was just all precaution and my son wasnt in any trouble. I asked when are they not even allowed to talk about gun? He wouldnt answer. told him to get my son. Ao he did. My son was ulset cause at 13 he had 2 police pull him from class and watch him while the principal searched his bag and locker. I asked my son what he was even talking about with glocks.
    Him and his friends were talking about airsoft... aome jackass kid apparently all he heard was glock and went and told. I aske the principal if the kid who ran his gums was in trouble. He said no amd that the student was just talked to about making false accusations and he talked to the counselor. They didnt even tell my son sorry. I yanked both my boys out of class. If i could swing it id send the to private school. But did use this to tell my sons the danger of red flag laws

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They didnt even tell my son sorry. I yanked both my boys out of class. If i could swing it id send the to private school. But did use this to tell my sons the danger of red flag laws
    Homeschooling is an option too. Its not hard.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    If you have any questions, I can hook you up with Mrs Monkey. She has a LOT of resources and can help get you guys started.
    Thanks for the help. Think our only hold up is amount of kids we have. 5 lol and 1 is newborn and other is just 1. So Mrs is worried about getting over stressed with it

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks for the help. Think our only hold up is amount of kids we have. 5 lol and 1 is newborn and other is just 1. So Mrs is worried about getting over stressed with it
    Its not hard. We have two. She only needs 2-3 hours a day to do it all. When you dont have to wrangle 30 kids of different levels of smarts you can get what needs to be done faster.
    Just reach out if you want and we can put both of our better halves in touch.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    One benefit I found in teaching my grandson here at home during covid lockdown is that you can turn any moment into "school". From "Hey buddy, what's that sign say?" to "We're going to feed the ducks at those two ponds. I've got bread for them, but how many loaves do I need? How many ducks do you see on the two ponds? Driving down the road, come to a curve, and explain about centrifugal force. Can get into gravity and friction as well. It doesn't need to be an hour lesson. Talk with them for 5-10 minutes, they get it, and move on. Maybe quiz them in 10 min to see if they listened or just made it look good

Top Bottom