Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No boating accident? Odd, that. I'm not saying the bill didn't exist, just that the one linked to definitely isn't it.
    Nah, they know if everyone who says they had a boating accident actually did there wouldn’t be any water in lake Monroe, it’d be all boats.

I figured I’ll bury them on the other side of the property line and claim they’re my neighbors if they find them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Nah, they know if everyone who says they had a boating accident actually did there wouldn’t be any water in lake Monroe, it’d be all boats.

I figured I’ll bury them on the other side of the property line and claim they’re my neighbors if they find them.

I probably shouldn't put this out in public, but if you put a green sticker on a gun it becomes a not a real gun. Then you should be fine.

(Many years ago a cop was called to GenCon for a theft report. The security nerd at the door told the officer he had to put a green sticker on his gun. The cop asked why. The security nerd said to show it wasn't a real gun. Said cop told him it *was* a real gun because he was a real cop and was there on a run. Security nerd was unsure how to handle the situation and was swiftly bypassed.)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If this unconstitutionality passes into law, there should be a big consequence for false reporting, or making a false report, like execution by the person who was wronged.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I probably shouldn't put this out in public, but if you put a green sticker on a gun it becomes a not a real gun. Then you should be fine.

(Many years ago a cop was called to GenCon for a theft report. The security nerd at the door told the officer he had to put a green sticker on his gun. The cop asked why. The security nerd said to show it wasn't a real gun. Said cop told him it *was* a real gun because he was a real cop and was there on a run. Security nerd was unsure how to handle the situation and was swiftly bypassed.)
    If you ever see a guy with a green sticker on his glock, come say hi!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    That's the military appropriations bill (allocating funds to stuff for the military) and has nothing to do with red flag laws.
    I thought that folks were angry because they had hidden gun confiscation (for military members) into a military funding bill?

From the GOA Facebook page in the last day:
    Some House RINOs who supported Red Flag laws in the NDAA on Thursday are falsely claiming the bill doesn't really have confiscation orders for the military. Perhaps these RINOs didn't read the bill, but we did.
    Did they even know this military red flag language was in the NDAA they voted for? The senate still needs to consider this, make sure they don't make the same mistake by making your voice heard at RedFlagTax.com today!
    [Edit. See also their Twitter: https://twitter.com/gunowners ]

I'm not saying the bill didn't exist, just that the one linked to definitely isn't it.
    Overall, it should would've been nice if the ninetymilesfromtyranny people would include which bill they're referring to. :dunno:

Edit 2 just to keep this in one spot: Voting on HR4350 https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2021293?BillNum=H.R.4350
    Voted yea by 135 Republicans.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And look who in Indiana voted for it!!!!
    Never forgive or forget!

Best I can find in that bill, is for restricting access to firearms for military members who have a protective order against them. Same as every state has. It's not a red flag law.

Top Bottom