• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    Austin Hill won Xfinity. Sam Mayer flipped on the last lap, Hill pushed forward before the yellow came out. They had to review tape to pick the winner.
    Hill got pole, had trouble with his radio, started in the back, and won stage 1.
    He was holding the lead with 2 to go and a caution came out.
    Yes, what did he gain like 34 positions in 15 laps? Spec car racing is tough to watch.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was in a generous mood when I said 1k. I still will tune in from time to time. Just not quite the priority it was in the earlier days (1985-2000) for me
    We were about the same era, and now I never watch. Flipped by a race last fall and hardly recognized a driver name…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hardly watch NASCAR anymore. I used to love the short track races, Talledaga, and, since it was the first race of they year—Daytona. But not so much anymore. I don’t even know who all is driving anymore.

I was watching this one when this happened. Hard to believe it’s been 22 years. I loved to watch him race.

I was too. Such a sad day.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I will say Bowman's car had some kind of edge during qualifying, all others seemed equal at speed. I've been following Larson since Xfinity. He can drive. So the fastest car has pole and the best driver has 2nd. He needs to stay out front in the draft, and recognize the fastest line before someone else.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It's a super speedway, so the top runners are going to have a draft push behind them. The short track sprint doesn't work on this track.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Small pile up at end of 2nd stage. Everyone has enough fuel to stay out for stage points, pit at 45 to go and have enough for ot. But some pitted, and will have to again. :dunno:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Everyone coming in under caution again, hoping for another one between lap 155 and 180. That would be their fuel window.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    That's a pretty big window. Bubba Wallace stayed out but he'll have to pit between 155 173 I figure. Might work out for him. He's got 7 green laps on 4 tires.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Not a nascar fan. What’s the purpose of pushing a moving car out of the pits after a splash and dash? In drag racing you have guys push the sides to keep it straight when heating tires, is it something similar?

Top Bottom