• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Turned the duels on briefly after Purdue got their butt kicked, again. Attendance looked atrocious. Maybe 1k people.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I feel the same. If I'm home and have time I'll watch. Also doing my best to ignore the wokeness. I was sceptical of Fox's new black pit reporter, Josh Sims but he did a great job and (after some research) I found he is respected in the garage.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The first duel was a snoozer, but the second one wasn't too bad.
    I'm not a fan of super speedways where drivers have to depend on other cars and drafting so much. I prefer tracks that take more driver skill to out brake and out drive others to win.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    I enjoy Daytona, Talladega & The Brickyard. Don't care for the Little Paper Clip/Soup Bowl Tracks. Whoever said "it's become less of a Priority than it used to be," Nailed it for me as well. Watched it fervently when King Richard Petty was driving. Go Woke, Go Broke!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Greg Van Alst won the ARCA series in his Sam Pierce Chevrolet. He owns a fence company in Anderson Indiana and has 20 sponsors.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I hardly watch NASCAR anymore. I used to love the short track races, Talledaga, and, since it was the first race of they year—Daytona. But not so much anymore. I don’t even know who all is driving anymore.

I was watching this one when this happened. Hard to believe it’s been 22 years. I loved to watch him race.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hardly watch NASCAR anymore. I used to love the short track races, Talledaga, and, since it was the first race of they year—Daytona. But not so much anymore. I don’t even know who all is driving anymore.

I was watching this one when this happened. Hard to believe it’s been 22 years. I loved to watch him race.

We had a bunch of friends over at our house watching that race. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Austin Hill won Xfinity. Sam Mayer flipped on the last lap, Hill pushed forward before the yellow came out. They had to review tape to pick the winner.
    Hill got pole, had trouble with his radio, started in the back, and won stage 1.
    He was holding the lead with 2 to go and a caution came out.

Top Bottom