• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Wonder how long it would take before cities changed course if they started losing police officers at 10% per month. Lots of jobs out there where employers appreciate what you do that don't involve getting shot.
    My question is, how long until private businesses start implementing their own 'security' force and hire qualified officers away from departments and into private security...and then that becomes 'normal'?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the article:
    "According to a spokesperson with the Indiana Department of Correction, Hill was released from the Putnamville Correctional Facility on Feb. 15, 2021, on parole. The IDOC spokesperson said Hill was a delinquent as of Jan. 19, 2022."

And:
    "In a letter to the judge in March 2018, he wrote:
    I'm no longer involved in misconduct in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I know what is truly right. I know the price of crime doesn't pay at all.
    Hill was denied admission to a community corrections program in 2020, in part due to misconduct while in prison. He was eventually released on parole last year."

And:
    "Hill was out of jail on $500 bail when he allegedly shot the IMPD officer Sunday night."

Screw that. First offense, okay, you get bail. After that, no bail, or at least bail so high (like $1M +, and none of that 10% BS) that it won't be picked up by the Bail Fund Project or organizations like it. Then, if found guilty, maximum sentencing, no exceptions, no plea deals, period. Keeping these animals in prison indefinitely is the only way this crap is going to start happening less.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Back to the Houston video that Donut did...

I couldn't help but notice that not just one, but at least two of the officers showed no regard to safety and rules by running in the clearly marked bike lanes while they did not, in fact, have bikes with them. It's anarchy!

Hard to believe that with all those rounds being sent no other people were hit. It became a small war zone.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Suspect charged with attempted murder in Fountain Square shooting that injured IMPD officer​

Took long enough. Prayers for the officer. Sounds like he may not speak or swallow normally again. :( Hopefully Mears actually prosecutes him. He already moved to revoke the bond. :xmad:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Mears pulled a Biden and walked away from the podium at his own press conference. Rick Snyder was shouting questions that Mears did not want to answer...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And talk about not catching a break. I just heard that not only did the officer catch one in the neck, his radio caught a round and burst into flames, burning him. I presume its a pretty bad localized burn as hot as those lithium cells get when they touch off.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My question is, how long until private businesses start implementing their own 'security' force and hire qualified officers away from departments and into private security...and then that becomes 'normal'?
    Hire security officers, to......prevent...what, exactly?

Look at the videos of the smash 'n grab jewelry robberies.

The Capitalist Way is to manage risk with insurance, and let what happens, happen.

As Milton Friedman established, The Corporation has only. one. job.

Fighting wokeness or enforcing the law, are not "it."

Of course, businesses are always happy to have Police arrest criminals for them. But they, themselves are not going to lift a finger.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Grandma Miguel is always like, "Don't these stores have security guards??? Back in the day, every store had a real, gun-toting security guard!"

I said, "Ma, now they have 'loss prevention associates' who follow thieves around and try to give a description to the police. Then report the 'loss' to the insurance company. Sad.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    And talk about not catching a break. I just heard that not only did the officer catch one in the neck, his radio caught a round and burst into flames, burning him. I presume its a pretty bad localized burn as hot as those lithium cells get when they touch off.
    The flame shot up, past the top of his head. Motorola had never seen this failure before, causing their big shots to come here to look over the damaged radio. The bullet must have just hit that battery perfectly.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This SOB got the low $500 bond because of a spelling error. Most of his records were under MylAk Hill instead of MylIk hill. An A instead of an I (capital i). Can't find a link right now, but WRTV just ran a piece on their evening news. :xmad: The system is broken. How about using SSN or some other identifier that would be less prone to error? Fingerprints? Hard to fake those. Total BS.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This SOB got the low $500 bond because of a spelling error. Most of his records were under MylAk Hill instead of MylIk hill. An A instead of an I (capital i). Can't find a link right now, but WRTV just ran a piece on their evening news. :xmad: The system is broken. How about using SSN or some other identifier that would be less prone to error? Fingerprints? Hard to fake those. Total BS.
    Gee, if only there was a unique 9 digit number they could have cross referenced... hmmm

Top Bottom