• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    With the starbucks event going over so well, here is a place to nomanate other local chains and businesses. Together, we can show our collective buying power and have a positive impact on the way gun owners are viewed by the general public.

So please list your MARCH picks below.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    With the starbucks event going over so well, here is a place to nomanate other local chains and businesses. Together, we can show our collective buying power and have a positive impact on the way gun owners are viewed by the general public.

So please list your MARCH picks below.

Well, who is the Brady Bunch going after next? I'm not on their mailing lists.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    How about gas station convenience stores? I bet we could generate a lot of discussion with this whole issue of convenience store safety going on right now... Now I know there is an overwhelming amount of stores available, but I'm sure somehow we could narrow it down... And considering the fact that in this debate the only options being presented are better door locks and bullet proof glass, it'd be a great way to show our friends another (better) option. And I bet there wouldn't be a single robbery or violent crime successfully committed in a store where there is an OCer in it... Anyway just a thought, you can take it or leave it!

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    "Good" is "good" no matter where or how it is employed.

Just start OC-ing everywhere you go. What better testimony? On TV last year FOX made a very big deal on a customer sticking his P3AT in a perpetrator's ear right in the middle of a potential stick-up. Perp was not armed but said he was. If we OC in a way that can be "converted" to CC in an instant, most bases can be covered. Few "notices" can trump The Constitution. In today's world it is just not safe to be unarmed. (Are there any signs you've posted against baton-carry?) EBG

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    You wanna just use that one? I thought a thread just for this. Either way

I think we are going to try to keep it in one thread for the moment. We will need a different thread later, but for now, lets keep it to just the one. If it's ok with you, (since you started this thread,) could we have mods close this one?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I think we are going to try to keep it in one thread for the moment. We will need a different thread later, but for now, lets keep it to just the one. If it's ok with you, (since you started this thread,) could we have mods close this one?

Where is the other thread?
    Does anybody have a link?

Top Bottom