• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Holy cow I just started reading into this and watching video. That's a terrifying fire no amount of management would have changed that. I can't imagine winds that strong during a fire

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe if you hired competent people for their job descriptions it would help. But I’m sure he was a good donor or lap dog. Typical demoncratic MO.
    Resignation?

There should be criminal liability prosecution for several people, and capital punishment if convicted. Their action/inaction - as part of the role for which they were officially responsible - led directly to unfathomable deaths.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Resignation?

There should be criminal liability prosecution for several people, and capital punishment if convicted. Their action/inaction - as part of the role for which they were officially responsible - led directly to unfathomable deaths.
    I'm sure there are at least a couple of nearby volcanoes that would be suitable.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe if you hired competent people for their job descriptions it would help. But I’m sure he was a good donor or lap dog. Typical demoncratic MO.

These guys were overthinking the problem, even though people might misinterpret the siren, they aren't going to run into a fire like lemmings. Ready, fire, aim is sometimes a better approach. Use the sirens and alerts to get folks up and moving.

The water guy talking about equity I have to believe was taped before the fire, nobody could be that stupid to be rambling about equity while people are dying.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Read up on the fire bombing of Dresden Germany in WWII
    Lets not forget the 60+ cities in Japan we, napalmed as a tactical weapon.
    Against Japanese bunkers, pillboxes, tunnels, and other fortifications, especially on Saipan, Iwo Jima, the Philippines, and Okinawa
    , where deeply dug-in Japanese troops ...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Have not seen it on here but couple days ago on YouTube, may of been Glen Beck or someone had testimony of first fire fighter to arrive saying they hooked up to water hook up and no water! The media not airing it, keeping it hid and how long before this fire fighter gets Clintoned. No one else saw this?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm sure there are at least a couple of nearby volcanoes that would be suitable.
    I worked in Emergency Management here in Marion County for a dozen years. Believe me, the Emergency Management guy may be the scape-goat, but the responsibility for not being prepared goes all the way up the chain. Emergency planning is only useful if Top Management buys into it and ensures plans are updated and PRACTICED!!! The only reason local disasters in Marion County over the years haven't been as bad as they could be is because so many agencies have to cooperate during the Indy500 events and other major special events over the years. It takes a lot of pre-planning and coordination to locate and procure resources in a hurry, and not many government managers are interested in ensuring that they're ready for that "one-in-a-thousand" catastrophic event.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have not seen it on here but couple days ago on YouTube, may of been Glen Beck or someone had testimony of first fire fighter to arrive saying they hooked up to water hook up and no water! The media not airing it, keeping it hid and how long before this fire fighter gets Clintoned. No one else saw this?

On that FNC channel, that everyone complains about ;), more than one commentator speaking of Hawaii woke policies and climate change dollars that actually contributed to the circumstances that made it difficult to extinguish this fire.

:scratch:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I’m curious how you prepare for hurricane winds in a drought fueled wild fire? From time of first signs of fire well outside of town to the town being fully engulfed was just under 3 hours.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    On that FNC channel, that everyone complains about ;), more than one commentator speaking of Hawaii woke policies and climate change dollars that actually contributed to the circumstances that made it difficult to extinguish this fire.

:scratch:
    Other than a tsunami I don’t think you were putting this fire out.

Top Bottom