Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Interesting that Spotify is removing some Rogan podcasts and the top investor in Spotify is also the top investor in Moderna vaccines…

What podcasts were removed?

Not ones from Malone, McCullough, or Peterson, his main covid/vaccine interviews.

No doubt the left is trying to cancel him. It’s starting with the n word debacle, who knows where it will go, but the way the article headline reads is pretty misleading, is it not?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What podcasts were removed?

Not ones from Malone, McCullough, or Peterson, his main covid/vaccine interviews.

No doubt the left is trying to cancel him. It’s starting with the n word debacle, who knows where it will go, but the way the article headline reads is pretty misleading, is it not?
    Read that about 70 podcasts were removed this week. All I know. They could have backed down…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Read that about 70 podcasts were removed this week. All I know. They could have backed down…
    Rogan stated that he removed them, (there’s no “they” to back down) after the n word came up, even though it was completely out of context.
    The only reason I didn’t bring that up in the last post was because “he” taking them down is not a valid argument in my mind, he could have been forced by Ek or Spotify in general. But I doubt it.

So just going with the facts that no vaccine talks that I can find have been removed, the headline is just there to get the right worked up, or stay worked up if they’be already bought into the misinformation.

Link states all removed predate the pandemic…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting that Spotify is removing some Rogan podcasts and the top investor in Spotify is also the top investor in Moderna vaccines…

jamil is this true?
    Is which true? That Malone said it on Tucker’s show? Or that the top investor of one is also the top investor of the other?

If the former, you tell me. I didn’t watch Tucker. If the latter, no. The top investor of Pfizer is not the same person/entity as the top investor of Spotify. They may have some common investors, obviously. I invest in a number of ETF’s. I wouldn’t doubt that I invest in both.

Also, according to Spotify, Rogan requested those episodes removed after “personal reflection” or whatever. I’m not sure I buy that. I haven’t heard of Rogan corroborating that. But he hasn’t denied it to my knowledge either. Spotify said it was 113 episodes removed. I kinda doubt Rogan would do that if not encouraged by Spotify to placate, at least.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rogan stated that he removed them, (there’s no “they” to back down) after the n word came up, even though it was completely out of context.
    The only reason I didn’t bring that up in the last post was because “he” taking them down is not a valid argument in my mind, he could have been forced by Ek or Spotify in general. But I doubt it.

So just going with the facts that no vaccine talks that I can find have been removed, the headline is just there to get the right worked up, or stay worked up if they’be already bought into the misinformation.

Link states all removed predate the pandemic…
    Like I said, I suspect that it may have been Spotify suggesting Rogan remove some to placate. I kinda think Spotify doesn’t really care what is in Rogan’s podcast as long as he keeps ip the pace and doesn’t get canceled himself. They just want to make money and they want to not get canceled.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can anyone verify is this is true? I can't find anything searching for it, but my search skills may be lacking.

View attachment 181309
    This does not appear to be completely true. It’s true that his twitter was deleted. @sbancel was a blue checkmark, and is now gone. He was not very active on twitter.

About the shares, it looks like he’s been selling shares periodically for a couple of years. The number of shares he’s sold is a small percentage of the number of shares he holds. It doesn’t appear he’s dumping them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is which true? That Malone said it on Tucker’s show? Or that the top investor of one is also the top investor of the other?

If the former, you tell me. I didn’t watch Tucker. If the latter, no. The top investor of Pfizer is not the same person/entity as the top investor of Spotify. They may have some common investors, obviously. I invest in a number of ETF’s. I wouldn’t doubt that I invest in both.

Also, according to Spotify, Rogan requested those episodes removed after “personal reflection” or whatever. I’m not sure I buy that. I haven’t heard of Rogan corroborating that. But he hasn’t denied it to my knowledge either. Spotify said it was 113 episodes removed. I kinda doubt Rogan would do that if not encouraged by Spotify to placate, at least.
    Moderna not Pfizer is what I saw in the article…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Moderna not Pfizer is what I saw in the article…
    Baillie Gifford is the only common investor in the top 10 investors of both. But they’re not Moderna’s top investor.

I guess the implied accusation is that because they have interests in both they were in cahoots with Spotify to scrub Malone’s episode.

I think it’s just as easy to believe that both Pfizer and Moderna have a lot riding on their vaccines. The 0biden administration has a narrative to sell. The legacy media is losing its ass to independent media as Rogan sits atop all of them. So there are a lot of reasons driving any or all of them to sic the woke mob on Spotify and Rogan.

Someone wound up the woke mob to go after Rogan and Spotify. I don’t think it was organic. They all have something to lose.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Baillie Gifford is the only common investor in the top 10 investors of both. But they’re not Moderna’s top investor.

I guess the implied accusation is that because they have interests in both they were in cahoots with Spotify to scrub Malone’s episode.

I think it’s just as easy to believe that both Pfizer and Moderna have a lot riding on their vaccines. The 0biden administration has a narrative to sell. The legacy media is losing its ass to independent media as Rogan sits atop all of them. So there are a lot of reasons driving any or all of them to sic the woke mob on Spotify and Rogan.

Someone wound up the woke mob to go after Rogan and Spotify. I don’t think it was organic. They all have something to lose.
    That is who I read was the investor.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018

Ok, back up a second. Here my theory.
    “IT’S A FAKE HEADLINE”
    Why debate all this, if there have been NO VACCINE PODCASTS REMOVED?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “IT’S A FAKE HEADLINE”
    I don’t think the accusation of the investor influence was just about taking the stuff down. It’s more about how the mob was weaponized against Rogan in the first place. I think that’s where the story is. Whether stuff gets taken down or not, or who took it down, is a story more about damage control from Spotify and Rogan.

All those interests I mentioned would be highly motivated to smear Rogan. Spotify be damned. Spotify and Rogan would be highly motivated to save themselves from the angry mob.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “IT’S A FAKE HEADLINE”
    Not sure if you are joking or not. The headline

“Dr. Malone Reveals That a Top Investor of Spotify Also Top Investor of Moderna”​

is not fake. jamil even confirmed it.

I implied it may have something to do with pulled podcasts…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’m curious as to how many lawsuits there will be when the truth floats to the top of this cess pool at the end of this .
    Do to vax. Deaths , illness, long lasting effects, etc etc

Luckily they are immune from the lawsuits. See?! the vax does create an immunity. All the $$$ none of the worry.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Not sure if you are joking or not. The headline

“Dr. Malone Reveals That a Top Investor of Spotify Also Top Investor of Moderna”​

is not fake. jamil even confirmed it.

I implied it may have something to do with pulled podcasts…
    I think the headline is exactly written to encourage people to imply that podcasts related to vaccine ‘misinformation’ were pulled, pressure from a common investor even.
    This is a covid thread if I’m not mistaken, I know it’s not an n word thread. And the pulled podcasts all have to do with that, pre 2019 even.

Not denying in any way the left is trying to cancel him. By fake, I meant misleading on purpose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom