Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

603 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 374 Dead, After COVID Shot​

Don’t know which is worse, the deaths or the covering up enabling it to continue just so someone doesn’t have to admit they’re wrong. Or do they just consider these collateral damage to further their agenda?

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

603 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 374 Dead, After COVID Shot​

Don’t know which is worse, the deaths or the covering up enabling it to continue just so someone doesn’t have to admit they’re wrong. Or do they just consider these collateral damage to further their agenda?
    I'll leave this here and wait for the usual suspects to come along and ply us with excuses.

The one item that is more difficult to fake is deaths, that is total deaths. In the beginning of the scamdemic, the data was manipulated to show many unrelated deaths as a result of the election flu, yet the total annual deaths in the US remained around 3 mil, about 1% of the total population.

Now the death toll is rising quickly and not from the C19. The data manipulation game is over. The cabal will still claim it's election flu, but it is so much more difficult to disguise the real cause of deaths, the bioweapon shot, due to the larger totality and escalation of recent deaths. Nine countries has eliminated the mandates, Canada is following, and the US has an exponential daily great awakening.

There were 1200 reported deaths from the Vax in the first three months in the FOIA Pfizer data, yet the Vax agenda and narrative continued. This is unheard of in vaccination history. What's it at now, 25,000? IMO the underreporting factor of 40 is conservative, so that's 1 million Vax deaths. Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough have both stated that the Government blocking early treatment has caused an additional half million deaths, on top of the early fallout one million Vax deaths.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, so if this is incorrect you're free to get additional boosters. IMO this is a demonic depopulation agenda. The next few years are going to be ugly in many ways. I hope and pray that people can find detox methods for the vaccinations, to avoid adverse effects and deaths. Detox among other big picture items are discussed in this latest Greg Hunter video.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Unless the child is health compromised and/or already obese, the jab is completely unnecessary.
    Terrible advice. I’ve got a child who has heart issues that needs to be careful to not get sick, what’s the big side effect that pertains to young boys? Heart issues.

Also, tell this obese 24 year old he should’ve gotten the shot

Overall the shots are a bad idea, always will be. Time will bring that truth out

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Terrible advice. I’ve got a child who has heart issues that needs to be careful to not get sick, what’s the big side effect that pertains to young boys? Heart issues.

Also, tell this obese 24 year old he should’ve gotten the shot

Overall the shots are a bad idea, always will be. Time will bring that truth out

Oh believe me, I'm not putting that poison in me and don't suggest others do so. Just saying that who are health compromised are the only ones that should consider it IMO. I understand why my 78 year old Father got the jab, as he was terrified of catching it as it would definitely kill him. Have to argue with him every time I talk to him because he thinks I'm selfish because I didn't get it for him. Told him if I thought it would do either of us any good, I would have, but since I don't believe it I didn't. He doesn't understand. I'm recovering from COVID now and it beat my butt. I'm at week 6 and still not back to 100%. I still don't advocate getting the jab, but some will do it regardless, whether out of fear or just believing the experts... :rolleyes:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    For some time I've wondered how all this will play out in the end. I've heard various ideas that covid was some sort of population reduction experiment and discounted them. Personally I've always figured it was a business decision that got out of control at a 30 foot lab. What is the truth and will we ever know? How would the people of the world react if they discovered that their lives and those loved ones lost were just chips in a great medical/financial gamble, or worse, that elite world leadership had just simply decided like Pol Pot that their numbers needed to be greatly reduced.

Do decision makers at big pharma really believe that whatever legal protection they have would matter? Where would world elites hide, the moon would be about the only safe place.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Oh believe me, I'm not putting that poison in me and don't suggest others do so. Just saying that who are health compromised are the only ones that should consider it IMO. I understand why my 78 year old Father got the jab, as he was terrified of catching it as it would definitely kill him. Have to argue with him every time I talk to him because he thinks I'm selfish because I didn't get it for him. Told him if I thought it would do either of us any good, I would have, but since I don't believe it I didn't. He doesn't understand. I'm recovering from COVID now and it beat my butt. I'm at week 6 and still not back to 100%. I still don't advocate getting the jab, but some will do it regardless, whether out of fear or just believing the experts... :rolleyes:
    I’ve had all three variants and the worse side effect was having to miss a weeks pay for Delta. I’ve had worse hangovers than Omicron.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    For some time I've wondered how all this will play out in the end. I've heard various ideas that covid was some sort of population reduction experiment and discounted them. Personally I've always figured it was a business decision that got out of control at a 30 foot lab. What is the truth and will we ever know? How would the people of the world react if they discovered that their lives and those loved ones lost were just chips in a great medical/financial gamble, or worse, that elite world leadership had just simply decided like Pol Pot that their numbers needed to be greatly reduced.

Do decision makers at big pharma really believe that whatever legal protection they have would matter? Where would world elites hide, the moon would be about the only safe place.
    I’m pretty certain there’s enough FOIA’d material out there to make a case that covid was from research done by our own governments money in a lab in Wuhan China over the course of years that escaped from some type of negligence, and most likely all the world governments freaked out the way they did because they all know we were funding bio-weapon technologies and were worried they actually created the plague that they wanted to eventually unleash on the world.

Of course, of all people China was trying to let us know the truth that’s been slowly creeping out https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theory.amp.html

I need to look thru my saved links but around a week ago I saw an article claiming that Omicron was identical to a strand of the original SARS virus that was discovered and documented in 2007 (IIRC) meaning even that isn’t “new” just wasn’t being tested for until now

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I’ve had all three variants and the worse side effect was having to miss a weeks pay for Delta. I’ve had worse hangovers than Omicron.

This China made garbage affects everyone differently. You should count yourself lucky (aside from having had every variant). Delta is the only one I have had and I thought it was going to kill me. Worst I've ever been sick in my life. Glad you didn't have to go through that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom