Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    GE just dropped the bomb on their employees today I heard, Dec 8th I think was the cut off. Heard they were NOT accepting weekly testing as an option but may consider religious exemptions.
    GE is a federal contractor and is probably following the same "guidance" my employer is hiding behind. There is no provision for testing, only medical or religious exemptions. If granted an "accommodation", you will be treated differently than everyone else.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Someone came into work sick tested positive for covid. He had covid last year and recovered, no shot. They used one of the quick tests they have stockpiled to check him when he started coughing.

not a good look for the natural immunity crowd(myself included). Someone just needs to take liability for it and I’ll consider it. Only problem I have with the mandates anymore is that if I drop dead from a stroke or end up permanently disabled bc of the vaccine there is no safety net. No one but me is responsible for my health.
    Hey, at least all those who died from COVID don't have to worry about vaccine side effects, amirite?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My employer (DoD) just sent out an email today saying that we needed to provide documentation of our vaccination status. Guess I'll look into that on Monday. Forms to fill out and probably need to scan my vax card.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sie müssen Ihre Papiere vorweisen
    Vaccines make you free.
    :dunno: It is what it is. I made the decision (for me) to get it after much consideration back in July, before it was mandated. Doubt I'll be getting the booster. I like eating and having a place to live, and I have others that depend on my income for the same. I'm way too close to retirement to have the luxury of going out and finding a job that will pay what mine does, but I absolutely support those that do.

I'd love nothing better than to see some of these companies that are mandating it go belly up when they have to shut down operations because of a lack of staffing. It would take that kind of pain to make this **** go away.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :dunno: It is what it is. I made the decision (for me) to get it after much consideration back in July, before it was mandated. Doubt I'll be getting the booster. I like eating and having a place to live, and I have others that depend on my income for the same. I'm way too close to retirement to have the luxury of going out and finding a job that will pay what mine does, but I absolutely support those that do.

I'd love nothing better than to see some of these companies that are mandating it go belly up when they have to shut down operations because of a lack of staffing. It would take that kind of pain to make this **** go away.
    I was referring to the general overall “you can’t work, go out to eat, go to the movies, get health care etc etc etc unless you get the jab” mentality that is out there.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

I respect your decision and would fight anyone that tried to keep you from having that choice. The rest of us though aren’t going to be so lucky I have a feeling. Well unless we like one line jabs about how stupid we are from assholes.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Why not? The people pushing the vaccines as the end all be all are now floating the idea...

Printcraft, as an INGO "old timer" I've always had great respect for you.

But now that you've posted this video, well, my respect for you has trebled. :D

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Shut the **** up. You provide zero conversation and nothing but snide comments. Seriously. If that’s all you want than **** off already.
    Lol damn!

I, personally, would have went with the using the dead as a pawn for your agenda route, but yours just gets straight to end game lol

Not that we haven’t all thought it at one point. Just. Damn LOL

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's a mandate not mandate, not even real except the fear. A lot of ways to deal with it besides caving in. This whole tyrannical overreach may be over soon, probably by the end of the year. It's unraveling fast, I see the trajectory and forum linguistics of increased vax adverse effects. Heartbreaking.

There's hardly any bluff I wouldn't call in Life, this is a hill to die on that I'd look forward to. I'm not currently in that position but there's been plenty before it. Mental toughness, grit, and a Go to Hell attitude used if needed. This decision is not a "get a second chance" situation.

I find the debate somewhat amazing. Some moron company paid off by big .gov inconveniencing hard working Americans and their livelihood to this level? Then out escalate to overly inconvenience the bully. I've posted legal forms and unemployment office tactics several times previously. The tide is turning and you won't hear about all the constitutional lawyer wins in the hostile media environment. Screw the Losers doing evil to good people. Best of Luck!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My employer (DoD) just sent out an email today saying that we needed to provide documentation of our vaccination status. Guess I'll look into that on Monday. Forms to fill out and probably need to scan my vax card.

Real nice of you, just **** your fellow citizens right in the ass.
    But I guess your price is just that low.

We hang together or we hang separately, every person who doesn't stand up is bringing the rest of us down.

I guess for you once the going involves the slightest inconvenience, you'll screw us all over to avoid the inconvenience.

Whether you get a vax is one thing, but complying with the mandates is selling out your neighbor for pieces of silver.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom