Male Friend Dresses in Women's Clothing!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    At my age I don't care what most people think ... So I dress to be Comfortable - which means Sweats or Shorts -- does that mean I am less than someone with a 3 pc Suit ?

edit: add a Baseball cap
    But... do you shave your legs when wearing shorts?:):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Less ? No. You dress for the job you want. Is a saying for a reason.

That’s the beautiful thing about freedom it goes ALL ways. You are free to dress as you want and people are free to judge you as they like. I dress how I want and I do not care how anyone feels about me. But if I am going to a bank to beg for money I wouldn’t wear sweats ? If I am going to church I wouldn’t wear basketball shorts? I wouldn’t wear a pink suit to a funeral. Am I free to do all of those things ? Yes.

None of this is new has been going on as long as man.

Societal norms have NOTHING to do with freedom, people always had the freedom to do as they wanted but if one wanted to be respected they followed societal norms. Societal norms became norms for a reason and to cast them aside hurts society at large and the most vulnerable among us.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Societal norms have NOTHING to do with freedom, people always had the freedom to do as they wanted but if one wanted to be respected they followed societal norms. Societal norms became norms for a reason and to cast them aside hurts society at large and the most vulnerable among us.
    Sure they do. You have the freedom to choose to follow the norms or not. People have not always had the freedom to do as they please. History would tell us that is false.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are these so called Societal Norms posted or in print somewhere?
    Did you read the link I posted? Society let you know, it did not need to be written down. The closest thing in writing would probably be employee hand books from 70-80 years ago.

The past 60 years there have been concerted efforts to demolish societal standards. They have succeeded and that is the root cause of the chaos in our society today…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure they do. You have the freedom to choose to follow the norms or not. People have not always had the freedom to do as they please. History would tell us that is false.
    Right. Societal norms do not affect one’s freedom as there is a choice to follow them or not. What we have to day is an erosion of societal norms to the point there is no societal penalty for anything. We now are being asked to consider pedophilia normal…

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hmmmm.
    He would have to keep that **** at home
    Which since no one knew I'm guessing he did until he was caught.
    If he was my friend for 30 years id hope he would feel comfortable enough talking to me about it. It wouldn't end the friendship for me personally.
    I'd just go to him as a friend and talk about it with him.
    As long as people aren't hurting kids, beating their wife or GF, a theif, or betraying me, im pretty accepting if they're a good friend.
    There's lots of people with **** they want to keep secret. I don't think wearing women's clothing would Even make the top of the weird list if we laid them all out

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Right. Societal norms do not affect one’s freedom as there is a choice to follow them or not. What we have to day is an erosion of societal norms to the point there is no societal penalty for anything. We now are being asked to consider pedophilia Minor Attracted Persons normal…
    FIFY. We can't use such hate speech. Its a violation of their civil rights.

For the record, that MAP euphemism makes me all throat punchy.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I understand people want to confide in friends, but I'd hope to have more honor than to ever tell another person something that could embarrass someone I cared about like that.
    Agreed, as it wasn't really the wife of the friend's story to tell honestly. Though I'm guessing she is struggling with it and probably needed to talk to someone. That said, the wife of the friend probably could have discussed it with someone who was obligated to keep some of that info to themselves in an effort to work it out between them first.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if a friend told me this directly. That said, I'm not sure hearing it 3rd party that I'd raise it as a discussion point. That's a bit of an awkward subject to bring up, and personally unless it was discussed with me directly by the friend as opposed to hearing about it through a 3rd/4th party, I think I'd opt not to.

If he wanted you to know directly, the friend would have said something. I'd lean toward just leaving it alone.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Agreed, as it wasn't really the wife of the friend's story to tell honestly. Though I'm guessing she is struggling with it and probably needed to talk to someone. That said, the wife of the friend probably could have discussed it with someone who was obligated to keep some of that info to themselves in an effort to work it out between them first.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it if a friend told me this directly. That said, I'm not sure hearing it 3rd party that I'd raise it as a discussion point. That's a bit of an awkward subject to bring up, and personally unless it was discussed with me directly by the friend as opposed to hearing about it through a 3rd/4th party, I think I'd opt not to.

If he wanted you to know directly, the friend would have said something. I'd lean toward just leaving it alone.
    It has now been denny'd. :ugh::):

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    You never mentioned if the person did anything inappropriate to your son. If they did, I am truly sorry. Regardless, the fact that the person was a cross dresser is totally irrelevant. What if it was a guy in a Van Halen t-shirt who approached your son? Do we ban wearing Van Halen t-shirts in public? Blaming the clothing instead of the offender is ridiculous.
    Not sure what may have happened if I had not been there, thankfully we will never know. I am more than fine with that because I am a Husband and a parent that takes his role very seriously.

Not sure how blaming clothing came into the equation?

Regardless He was openly expressing his sexuality in front of a minor. unacceptable period.

I have no issue with other peoples moral standards, my issue is when they act in total disregard for others . And elect to subject unwilling participants in their

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not sure what may have happened if I had not been there, thankfully we will never know. I am more than fine with that because I am a Husband and a parent that takes his role very seriously.

Not sure how blaming clothing came into the equation?

Regardless He was openly expressing his sexuality in front of a minor. unacceptable period.

I have no issue with other peoples moral standards, my issue is when they act in total disregard for others . And elect to subject unwilling participants in their
    Not sure that cross-dressing expresses sexuality for everyone. I would not make that jump since it's none of my business.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wore tights at for a halloween costume, and I gotta say, they were actually comfortable as hell. 10/10 would recommend. I bet fishnets probably are, too, but even breezier.
    My late father wore heavy tights in the winter under his uniform. He was a special deputy working mainly in a parking garage. (VERY windy in those places) He said they were warmer than thermals, and as a bonus, they didnt ride up like his thermals would, making his lower legs cold.

Top Bottom