Male Friend Dresses in Women's Clothing!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Being originally from Wisconsin I grew up on tales of Ed Gein. Knowing some guy who dresses up in women's clothing is much better than knowing a guy who dresses up in women's skin.

On a side note, did you actually see the "deer" that your neighbor says the meat he gave you came from? :wrongdoor:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Being originally from Wisconsin I grew up on tales of Ed Gein. Knowing some guy who dresses up in women's clothing is much better than knowing a guy who dresses up in women's skin.

On a side note, did you actually see the "deer" that your neighbor says the meat he gave you came from? :wrongdoor:
    Pretty sure we do not want to know the back story to this.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I was thinking of unwilling participants of the general public at large. There is a back story that involved our Son who was 6 at the time had a cross dresser approach him not realizing that dad was about 2 feet from him.
    Seeing something that you don't like in public is not "participating."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. He's not hurting anyone, no big deal. Even if he wandered around in public in women's street clothes he still isnt hurting anyone. Dressing like Betty White? No problem. Dressing up like Bettie Page? Problem. (which puts us into drag queen territory)

Some might think its weird, but hey, I can think of worse things. Like...

11731820-0-image-a-28_1554144059971.jpg

Oh, and Eddie Izzard approves. (language warning)

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So my friend (male) of over 30 years in his mid-50's, according to his wife has been caught by her dressing in women's lingerie and high heels. This is not someone you would ever expect something like this from. His wife told my wife this has been going on for some time and she has no idea why. I haven't seen him since finding out but it's really got me baffled.

So what are your thoughts? How common is this? What possible reason would someone get pleasure from it? I wish I didn't know now. This is really eating at me. :dunno:
    One of my best friends in Jr High ended up dressing like that later in life after he moved to CA. Married with a kid my daughters age.

There is an old saying while dating. Ask her what her wildest sexual fantasy is. When she asks you, give her a mild one as your wildest one would probably horrify her.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    My buddy (mid 30’s) wears his girlfriends underwear. He’s been wearing women’s underwear since high school. Used the excuse that it’s better to run in. Just his kink. Think it’s the tabooness. Still a good friend, decent golfer and terrible fisherman.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So what do we say about The Fathers of our Country that Rocked wigs, high heels and eye liner?
    One word. Context.

Wearing powdered wigs because lice was a thing =/= cross dressing. Neither does short guys wanting to be taller equal dudes wearing stilettos.

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Working in a prodimantly Alfa Male dynamic, I've seen it all. Closet gay men, openly gay men, flamboyantly gay men, cross dressers, and transitioned men/women. At the end of the day, friends are friends. Generally they aren't going to push it on you and it's up to you to choose your level of comfortability.

A good friend:
    Should accept their friends
    Should not put their friends in an uncomfortable situation

But I'm a millennial so.....I probably missed a # somewhere (purple)

Top Bottom