Male Friend Dresses in Women's Clothing!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The high heels...I don't get the high heels. Most women I know, even those who wear them from time to time do NOT want to wear high heels. As a size 13+ with a touch or peripheral neuropathy, this sounds like torture.

Wait....masochistic?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So my friend (male) of over 30 years in his mid-50's, according to his wife has been caught by her dressing in women's lingerie and high heels. This is not someone you would ever expect something like this from. His wife told my wife this has been going on for some time and she has no idea why. I haven't seen him since finding out but it's really got me baffled.

So what are your thoughts? How common is this? What possible reason would someone get pleasure from it? I wish I didn't know now. Thus is really eating at me. :dunno:

Ask him out for drinks and see what he says....maybe throw a dinner in for good measure.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Well there was this one time...

Shortly after my wife and I got married, we were in the bedroom. I removed my pants and handed them to her and told her to try them on. She said "Those are your pants, and I'll never fit into them." I told her to remember that and that I wear the pants in this family.

She quickly dropped her panties and told me to try them on. I said "Are you crazy, woman? I'm never getting in your panties!"

Her reply, "And you never will with that attitude."

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    So my friend (male) of over 30 years in his mid-50's, according to his wife has been caught by her dressing in women's lingerie and high heels. This is not someone you would ever expect something like this from. His wife told my wife this has been going on for some time and she has no idea why. I haven't seen him since finding out but it's really got me baffled.

So what are your thoughts? How common is this? What possible reason would someone get pleasure from it? I wish I didn't know now. Thus is really eating at me. :dunno:
    No big deal. What he does in private (or even in public) is his choice as long as it's not hurting anyone.

Top Bottom