Male Friend Dresses in Women's Clothing!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Whatever his reasons, they are not really your business. Friend or not, his wife probably shouldn't have told you unless she had no one else to talk to about it. He is not doing it in public and he is not asking for your opinion. Just treat it like a strange quirk that is none of your business.

Unless there is some actual harm being done. I'd leave him alone.

Treat him like the strange friend who thinks Jegermisteir is actually good.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry. Call me judgmental, but if I found out a friend was doing some crap like this... my respect for them would take a hit.

Newly discovered mental illness in a friend... less respect, more pity. I'm not one to buy into all this gender changing crap.
    Oh I'll completely agree with you on the transgender issue being a mental health issue
    If you have a sausage and you think you're a woman or want to be a woman you're nutter than jiffy.

I've heard of people having kinks where they like wearing women's clothing. Hey, not my thing but whatever gets the sail up I guess.

But yeah, transgender and sex changes etc
    Thats a completely different ball game and a hell no

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Has OP proven it is actually happening?

The "detective" here is on to this. Very experienced, having seen a LOT of domestic issues.

All this fussing could be over something that is totally the wrong direction. Who can even speculate what the accused cross dresser's spouse is up to? Or even both spouses?

:scratch:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The "detective" here is on to this. Very experienced, having seen a LOT of domestic issues.

All this fussing could be over something that is totally the wrong direction. Who can even speculate what the accused cross dresser's spouse is up to? Or even both spouses?

:scratch:
    I don't know what the proper term is for it, but it sounds like she is planning on leaving him and she has a scheme to get people to take her side when it happens.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    All humans have kinks and or fetishs.
    All of us.
    But most won't admit to it, much less care to discuss it with their friends.

Which is maybe the way it is supposed to be.

As was already mentioned the breaking of the spousal confidence is a little saddening, perhaps indicating other issues at play. That road can be long and dark once we enter the speculative arena.

Unless the friend invited me over to participate in his special "play time", I probably wouldn't let it affect our relationship. But it would be difficult for a while to avoid making any comments on whatever bizarre imagery has been conjured by that piece of information.

Top Bottom