Lottery Winner still on Food Stamps (Update: she's no longer alive)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hornady, he got ya. You did say what he was saying you said. Although, I think we both know that you were just being bold with words (in your usual fashion) and didn't actually mean that you would watch someone die.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Where does how much she paid in taxes have anything to do with it? It's okay to steal from your neighbors as long as you pay taxes?

Welfare is another entitlement program, like social security. Theft is theft.

I'm not exactly sure how trying to recoup your stolen money, any way you can, is any different. That is the justification for those on social security, is it not?

'I paid in'... if that's the case, then that woman has 'paid more in' than most ever will. She's more 'entitled' to it than most here.

That's the point.

Theft is theft and those on the highest horses are those making between 25,000-75,000 as if what little, if any, they pay in somehow makes them morally superior and in a position to decide how that stolen money gets spent.

It's stolen money. You cannot get indigent over how stolen property is distributed.

It's absurd.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The admission of the ugly truth is finally brought to light.

Hornady, he got ya. You did say what he was saying you said. Although, I think we both know that you were just being bold with words (in your usual fashion) and didn't actually mean that you would watch someone die.

He didn't get ****. I didn't say I would not intervene and I didn't say I would. Go off of what I said and not add your narrative to it.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    flame_suit.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Seems to me like you said it pretty clear hear, Horn. Nothing that is being put into your mouth or elaborated on by us. Just what you said.

You got the narrative, have at it.

Yeah, a welfare queen is dead. We're so much better than our enemies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

Nobody is saying we're better than anyone. You made a statement that you're trying to back out of and change the subject. I'm not surprised, it's been you're known M.O. for a long time.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't to relish anyone's death either, but I certainly realize that the world is probably better off without some people too.

Unless they're trying to end the lives of my family or myself, it's not my choice to make.
    The point of this post is that it is not up to me to decide who deserves to live but God.

I guess your neighbor or your country doesn't come into play.

Here's Ted taking my post out of context.

My God trumps them.
    Again, it's not up to me to decide who lives or dies but God.

Only if they're thug 17 year olds with scary twitter pics.

ETA: relishing in a death of an overdose victim has nothing to do with those seeking to harm others. It's not up to me to decide who deserves to live and who doesn't. Thus, I relish in no person's death, even if it's at my hands in self defense.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. You can deduce a lot from so little.

I'll sit in my lawn chair and relish in their deaths as they're happening.

He didn't get ****. I didn't say I would not intervene and I didn't say I would. Go off of what I said and not add your narrative to it.

Nobody is saying we're better than anyone. You made a statement that you're trying to back out of and change the subject. I'm not surprised, it's been you're known M.O. for a long time.

Nowhere did I say I'd sit idly by and watch my neighbors die but use whatever context makes you feel right.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I don't to relish anyone's death either, but I certainly realize that the world is probably better off without some people too.

Unless they're trying to end the lives of my family or myself, it's not my choice to make.
    Right there. You argue context, and then try to manipulate it yourself.

He said the world is better off without some people..

You said, unless they're trying to end the lives of my family or myself, then it's not my choice to make...

So what is your argument again?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Right there. You argue context, and then try to manipulate it yourself.

He said the world is better off without some people..

You said, unless they're trying to end the lives of my family or myself, then it's not my choice to make...

So what is your argument again?

It's not up to me to decide that the world is better off without the girl in the OP or anyone else for that matter. If someone is trying to take my life, I will defend myself and I'll still mourn their death if I should kill them.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's not up to me to decide that the world is better off without the girl in the OP or anyone else for that matter. If someone is trying to take my life, I will defend myself and I'll still mourn their death if I should kill them.
    Agreed, I believe you, because you said that.

There's still the other issues that you're not admitting to even though you did say it. That's okay though, this is just the internet and it really doesn't matter. It's not the first crazy thing you've said and then flip flopped on, all while denying the original statement even existed.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The point of this post is that it is not up to me to decide who deserves to live but God.

Here's Ted taking my post out of context.

Again, it's not up to me to decide who lives or dies but God.

Nowhere did I say I'd sit idly by and watch my neighbors die but use whatever context makes you feel right.

For once I agree with Hornadyl. Nowhere did he say he would sit by and watch. His whole point all along was that it was not his choice who lived or died. I couldn't believe he got jumped in the first place.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    For once I agree with Hornadyl. Nowhere did he say he would sit by and watch. His whole point all along was that it was not his choice who lived or died. I couldn't believe he got jumped in the first place.

I have a large anti fan club.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Welfare is another entitlement program, like social security. Theft is theft.

I'm not exactly sure how trying to recoup your stolen money, any way you can, is any different. That is the justification for those on social security, is it not?

'I paid in'... if that's the case, then that woman has 'paid more in' than most ever will. She's more 'entitled' to it than most here.

That's the point.

Theft is theft and those on the highest horses are those making between 25,000-75,000 as if what little, if any, they pay in somehow makes them morally superior and in a position to decide how that stolen money gets spent.

It's stolen money. You cannot get indigent over how stolen property is distributed.

It's absurd.

I agree with this mostly.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I have a large anti fan club.
    Typically speaking we agree on a lot of things. It has been shown by others though, that there are many times that you say one thing only to flip flop later. If you read the posts in this thread in their chronological entirety, you did say what Ted is asking about.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    This really makes me angry. I've done things as best I could. My debt is a house payment an student loans. I recently lost my job and am doing everything to not get a handout while I look for another job.

And there are people like this taking advantage of the situation.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    This really makes me angry. I've done things as best I could. My debt is a house payment an student loans. I recently lost my job and am doing everything to not get a handout while I look for another job.

And there are people like this taking advantage of the situation.

If you need help, please by all means take it... Thats what's it's there for is people like yourself. Just don't turn into one of those people who think they should receive welfare for the rest of there lives. Good Luck sir..:yesway:

And just a note about the OP story.. She did pay the money back..

Top Bottom