• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have a problem with anyone being held without bail or without a “reasonable” bail.

the situation in the DC with the people being held is not justice, regardless of if anyone did anything wrong they are all essentially being punished prior to actually being convicted of any crime.

at this point even if they beat the charges their lives are essentially in ruins. House most likely foreclosed on, car likely repoed, job probably lost.

how is this justice?
    Its proof that we are approaching the point where thd only justice available will come from a rope.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a problem with anyone being held without bail or without a “reasonable” bail.

the situation in the DC with the people being held is not justice, regardless of if anyone did anything wrong they are all essentially being punished prior to actually being convicted of any crime.

at this point even if they beat the charges their lives are essentially in ruins. House most likely foreclosed on, car likely repoed, job probably lost.

how is this justice?
    What strikes me is that all these leftie ********ers have been trying to do away with the bail system altogether. Just let them out. Except when it’s people you disagree with.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    FBI wasn’t involved allegedly....
    Because

“Government informants can't be described as co-conspirators”​

what a crap fact Check
    Could we please make an effort to get the actual address of the item, not the Giggles links that follow everyone that opens your link. It is pretty easy to get the actual address leaving giggles out of the picture.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Could we please make an effort to get the actual address of the item, not the Giggles links that follow everyone that opens your link. It is pretty easy to get the actual address leaving giggles out of the picture.

GPlettersandnumbersalad, is that you? :rolleyes:

Reactions: KG1

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Uh if this is true how about an inside look OK.
    Go to "Members Online" and you'll see all the members, and then at the bottom, it has a link that says, "And xx more..." Click that and it brings up a new page and at the top it has a tab for Robots and it shows all of them.

1624874358590.png

There were 13 pages of Robots when I looked yesterday. I went through and manually counted all the ones that said Google. That Proximic is by far the most numerous though, and there's a bunch from Bing as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Go to "Members Online" and you'll see all the members, and then at the bottom, it has a link that says, "And xx more..." Click that and it brings up a new page and at the top it has a tab for Robots and it shows all of them.

View attachment 145909

There were 13 pages of Robots when I looked yesterday. I went through and manually counted all the ones that said Google. That Proximic is by far the most numerous though, and there's a bunch from Bing as well.
    OK I see what this is now and my mistake. Apology's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom