Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

“ Her family and her supporters deserve the truth and an explanation for why her life was snuffed out. That’s what this really should be all about. Eliminating the “sleuths” by sharing the truth.”

Why her life was snuffed out? She was breaking into an area where people were being protected by cops with guns. In the George Floyd thread we talked a lot about how putting yourself into such an encounter with police greatly increases your likelihood of being shot. So that’s why her life was snuffed out.

Now why do they not release the cop’s name? I don’t know. It’s as reasonable as any theory that it’s for the officer’s safety, given that he was cleared, yet a lot of people are really mad about it. I just wish they’d give other police officers that curtesy when the internet explodes because a person of color was shot by a person of no color.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    People have short memories I guess. I’ve been a vocal critic of BLM and Antifa since before Trump took office. I was as active as anyone in the threads about the riots all through the summer of violence.

Just to be clear - it has nothing to do with memory - that is why it says "Lately".

Parts of Minneapolis and other cities looked like a war zone - there is absolutely no comparison between those riots and a couple doors and windows. The puppet media has tried to make it much more than it was but I won't be a sucker for their hype. In the spectrum of riots it was like nothing more than a few fools walking around yelling.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just to be clear - it has nothing to do with memory - that is why it says "Lately".

Parts of Minneapolis and other cities looked like a war zone - there is absolutely no comparison between those riots and a couple doors and windows. The puppet media has tried to make it much more than it was but I won't be a sucker for their hype. In the spectrum of riots it was like nothing more than a few fools walking around yelling.
    “Lately” doesn’t erase history unless you forget. This thread is about the Capitol riots. I’m saying what I think is true about THIS topic. It changes nothing about what I’ve said in those other threads.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What have I said that is objectively untrue? I have biases too. I wanted to believe that Antifa egged on the crowd. Evidence suggests that wasn’t the case. I’d rather that the right wasn’t involved in all that. But they were. And it was utterly stupid. That last part is an opinion.
    It's totally an unfair criticism, given how well I really know you, but it just seems like you spend a lot of time jamilsplaining how you arrive at a position on the hotbutton issues of the day. I just get the feeling sometimes that a thoughtful, even-handed truth seeker wouldn't need to sell it quite so hard. Hough just renders his opinion and lets it go at that. He doesn't lecture and only defends his opinion if it's absolutely required. We are free to disagree and my feeling is either way it doesn't bother him. He's not invested in it

I feel that's a better model of speaking truth to hotheads

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My current assumption is that it is much like Bolshevik propaganda. Psyop from the opposition to control the masses who oppose them.
    This has resonance for me, also, because it fits. It was essentially telling people to stay home, there's a plan let it play out, everything will be all right - until it was pretty much too late to do much of anything. Couple that with knowing there wasn't enough time to deal officially with the election issues before inauguration if they had been cooperating, let alone with them footdragging and obfuscating at every opportunity. Add to that lulling people into not pushing back and you have a near perfect steal

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am pretty sure that the Capitol riot was the result of internet trolls manipulating a bunch of attention seeking hipsters and non net savy boomers into almost getting massacred. I figure the whole Qanon thing is 3/4 trolls, 1/8 cointelpro and 1/8 true believers/loonies.

4chan would incite a civil war just for the lullz.

These cats think it is hillarious that grandpa got an IPhone and they are royally screwing with him.
    So, Ashli Babbit was just a follower? :dunno:

I am pretty sure that QAnon will go down in history as one of the greatest trolls ever.

Side note: NPR's All Things Considered had a story critiquing the Capitol Police and lack of oversight and transparency.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

I am pretty sure that QAnon will go down in history as one of the greatest trolls ever.

Side note: NPR's All Things Considered had a story critiquing the Capitol Police and lack of oversight and transparency.
    Don't know what her deal was. The whole thing makes me sad. She should have known better.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Sounds like you're not gonna throw a riot because a black cop shot an unarmed white woman.
    No, I was raised better than that.

If my folks had not cared so much and tried so hard, I might have been full of hurt and anger, looking for an excuse to hurt the world in retaliation.

Since they did the right thing, I am kinda obligated to do the right thing or else shame them. Funny how that goes, eh?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's totally an unfair criticism, given how well I really know you, but it just seems like you spend a lot of time jamilsplaining how you arrive at a position on the hotbutton issues of the day. I just get the feeling sometimes that a thoughtful, even-handed truth seeker wouldn't need to sell it quite so hard. Hough just renders his opinion and lets it go at that. He doesn't lecture and only defends his opinion if it's absolutely required. We are free to disagree and my feeling is either way it doesn't bother him. He's not invested in it

I feel that's a better model of speaking truth to hotheads
    You know me? From posts on the internet?

The criticisms I have against the Capitol rioters are indeed fair. Seriously. Is there any evidence to you that they thought things out? Do you really think what they did was smart? Rational?

I kinda suspect that you’re mostly pissed because I dare to criticize that which you hold dear. But it’s not personal. You do know there is an ignore feature. If my thoughtstream rants bother you could use it and save yourself the angst.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think Ashli Babbitt was just caught up in the rage machine. Got radicalized listening to people trying to radicalize people on the internet. So follower? Sure. I think it’s fair to say they got some of the most ardent followers to lead the way.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

The criticisms I have against the Capitol rioters are indeed fair. Seriously. Is there any evidence to you that they thought things out? Do you really think what they did was smart? Rational?

I kinda suspect that you’re mostly pissed because I dare to criticize that which you hold dear. But it’s not personal. You do know there is an ignore feature. If my thoughtstream rants bother you could use it and save yourself the angst.
    The Federal Government apparently does not have any problem with their actions but rather their political affiliation, otherwise they wouldn't be turning loose people who did worse to federal personnel and property.

Screenshot_20210508-080727_Epoch Times.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The Federal Government apparently does not have any problem with their actions but rather their political affiliation, otherwise they wouldn't be turning loose people who did worse to federal personnel and property.

This has been going on all last riot season. Radical left rioters have been released across the country. They don't even bother to hide their bias anymore. And then they prosecute any right protesters to the fullest extent and then some. They become basically political prisoners. The dumocraps are turning America into a third world s*** hole more and more.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I honestly thought he knew you outside of INGO, and ya’ll were drinking buddies or something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This has been going on all last riot season. Radical left rioters have been released across the country. They don't even bother to hide their bias anymore. And then they prosecute any right protesters to the fullest extent and then some. They become basically political prisoners. The dumocraps are turning America into a third world s*** hole more and more.
    Nah, I think the people who thought “oh, that would never happen to us,” got a rude awakening after one of the few times the authorities got in their $&@ after they acted up. Now it’s like “heeeyyyyy, do you know who we are?”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom