Not open for further replies.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Are you even reading my posts to discern what they mean? The point that I thought seemed obvious, was along these lines. If a White guys doesn’t like black women, that’s fine. He may simply not find her attractive. That’s understandable. Now if he says he doesn’t like white women, and will only date black women, that’s odd, and I don’t quite understand it. It seems indicative of bias against one’s self. You following?
    Now you know what it's like trying to follow your drivel. Anywho, it's all about preference. It's not that hard of a concept. You following?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think his point is, if you rig the general, how hard could it be to rig the primary? Seems they took too many steps, if the ultimate goal was to put Harris in the Potus chair.
    I would posit that they knew they couldn't sell Harris to a substantial fraction of their own electorate as well as virtually no Republicans. Even the 'Trump is a meany' weenies on INGO wouldn't have been able to lie to themselves that much

Biden was/is the Trojan Horse

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would posit that they knew they couldn't sell Harris to a substantial fraction of their own electorate as well as virtually no Republicans. Even the 'Trump is a meany' weenies on INGO wouldn't have been able to lie to themselves that much

Biden was/is the Trojan Horse
    “Electorate,” seems to convey that voters has a hand in the decision making process. If it’s rigged why do you care? Trump was toxic enough, that Clinton was competitive.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “Electorate,” seems to convey that voters has a hand in the decision making process. If it’s rigged why do you care? Trump was toxic enough, that Clinton was competitive.
    It was rigged, and I would ask you the same question. You obviously care enough to come here to count coup

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It was rigged, and I would ask you the same question. You obviously care enough to come here to count coup
    Quick question, can you name a person prior to Trump who indicated that the election would be/was rigged? If not, are you able to give me an idea as to where he would have gotten the idea that was true? Oh, and one more, when Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa in ‘16, he stated those results were rigged. Do you believe they were? If I asked too many questions, you can disregard the first 2 and just answer the last. TY.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Quick question, can you name a person prior to Trump who indicated that the election would be/was rigged? If not, are you able to give me an idea as to where he would have gotten the idea that was true? Oh, and one more, when Trump lost to Cruz in Iowa in ‘16, he stated those results were rigged. Do you believe they were? If I asked too many questions, you can disregard the first 2 and just answer the last. TY.

Oh cripes, there has been dumocrap voter fraud for many years before Trump ever mentioned it. They have just upped the scale as time goes by.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Look up ACORN voting fraud. You probably won't find it in your dumocrap information sources though. Started in 1970 and cheated for 40 years.
    So you aren’t aware of any Republican voter fraud, or is Acorn more worthy of your attention?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So you aren’t aware of any Republican voter fraud, or is Acorn more worthy of your attention?

You are trying to move the goal posts - again - or just deflecting?

You said name a person indicating voting fraud before Trump - I'm guessing trying to imply he made it all up.
    Well some of the ACORN employees were caught, convicted and imprisoned so, without looking up names, there would have been investigators, lawyers, judges, jurors, reporters and a lot of general public talking about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are trying to move the goal posts - again - or just deflecting?

You said name a person indicating voting fraud before Trump - I'm guessing trying to imply he made it all up.
    Well some of the ACORN employees were caught, convicted and imprisoned so, without looking up names, there would have been investigators, lawyers, judges, jurors, reporters and a lot of general public talking about it.
    You apparently aren’t understanding the question. I asked if he could name a person prior to Trump who indicated “the election” would be rigged. “The election,” as in the one referenced by Trump. Acorn was a non-issue during “the election,” as it closed up shop in 2010.
    So, would you like to re-address my question now that it has been clarified for you? And since I asked 3 questions of Bug, but you decided to answer for him, would you mind answering the other two questions, so it doesn’t seem like you’re cherry-picking the questions you think you’re best able to answer, while ignoring the ones you can’t?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You apparently aren’t understanding the question. I asked if he could name a person prior to Trump who indicated “the election” would be rigged. “The election,” as in the one referenced by Trump. Acorn was a non-issue during “the election,” as it closed up shop in 2010.
    So, would you like to re-address my question now that it has been clarified for you? And since I asked 3 questions of Bug, but you decided to answer for him, would you mind answering the other two questions, so it doesn’t seem like you’re cherry-picking the questions you think you’re best able to answer, while ignoring the ones you can’t?
    Names, not really. But look up the battle of Athens. Or just any NWI/Chicago elections in the last 30 yrs to start.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I suspect that if it were BLM/Antifa, in the aftermath, the place would have looked much like a lot of American cities throughout the summer. The Capitol Building would be a charred shell. The history destroyed. As far as casualties, I suspect that would have gone much like it did during the summer as well, with Antifa/BLM doing the killing. If we're gonna play what iffs, we should use real ass data to extrapolate what would have happened. There's no shortage of data there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course there has been. And it happened during this past election. Project Varitas identified a woman who allegedly worked for a Republican local politician, who paid her to harvest votes for him. Of course, in the process she also harvested votes for Democrats up-ballot, including Joe Biden. She was arrested and charged with various acts of voter fraud. So far the politician who hired her has not been charged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom