• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just left purple72's shop. It was a great experience. He's an awesome guy, with a real eye for this type of work. His price was very reasonable as well. If I have any future work (Lord help me) he'll definitely be getting it. Now it's time to form 1 this bad boy!

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Think these guys are fairly new, and they don't have a lot on their webpage, but if you're up north you might give them a shout. I bought a lower from them, and went to get it. Expected to have to wait a few days and drive an hour back up to get it, but he did the engraving on the spot for me. Not a 'walk-in' place, but give them a call and they will work with you.

Norris Arms Trademark  Big Boar Trademark .458 SOCOM Short Barrel Rifle Engraving Locations Nothern Indiana ATF Required Marking for NFA Weapons

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    R-N-R Guns in Jasonville is now engraving. I called them today and was told they are having some work done to the vice but should have it back up this week.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    There's a place in Wisconsin I used for my Form 1 Suppressor tube. He uses a CNC mill. It took a week to get mine back and this included round trip shipping. I'm very impressed with it. I posted some pics at Tube Engraving by JB Precision LLC - Album on Imgur
    The first pics show it as it came back from him. The next ones are after I did a little "color filling" with black paint. Hopefully it will last a while after shooting it. This is hands down the best money I've spent on engraving. I know where the next one is going and when he gets his FFL I'll be sending some other items. Cost is $25 for one line and $40 for 2 lines centered. Both prices include return shipping. He doesn't have a web page yet but you can contact him at his Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jbprecisionllc?fref=ts or at jbprecisionllc@gmail.com He will send you a PDF file you fill out and include with your tube. When he receives his FFL he will be able to do lowers and other items.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am almost afraid to throw my name in the ring here because I can only handle a limited amount of work and there is a catch. I can only engrave bare metal, which is fine if you want custom logo or a Cerakote color. I can help with that too :)

However I can also do different fonts, logos, clip art etc. Almost anything that can be printed on a printer I can engrave and I have a FFL.

Couple samples:

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Here is another +1 for Scotty's Dynamic Designs in Michigan City, IN. I was in and out within 30-40 minutes. He took his time and did a great job on my Krink.

Last edited:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I sent him a message about engraving my SBS but never heard back from him. Do you have a direct email for him? With my hours I don't want to call him late.

Another +1 for Wendel @ Indy Laser Engraving (an Iraq combat vet with scars to prove it!). He's the guy that sets up a booth at the Indy 1500 shows. He can mount an entire assembled AR15 lower with stock into his jig. The laser can cut through even really hard anodized Noveske lowers. He added a custom Paul Revere logo below my SBR Name & Location info. It came out great!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Another +1 for Wendel @ Indy Laser Engraving (an Iraq combat vet with scars to prove it!). He's the guy that sets up a booth at the Indy 1500 shows. He can mount an entire assembled AR15 lower with stock into his jig. The laser can cut through even really hard anodized Noveske lowers. He added a custom Paul Revere logo below my SBR Name & Location info. It came out great!

Another +1 for this guy. Did good work on my SBR.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    +1 for Indy Laser. I ended up calling him and he never got my email via his site. Seems the script was broken due to an upgrade on the server. I had him engrave an SBR and SBS tonight. Fantastic work. We spent a good time talking about many different things relating to NFA and firearms in general. I highly suggest going to him when you need something engraved. He will be at the next Indy 1500 and will do it onsite. Well worth the time and money!

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    +1 for Indy Laser. I ended up calling him and he never got my email via his site. Seems the script was broken due to an upgrade on the server.

That may explain it, I sent an email a week or two back with no response. At this point I might just bring him a lower to engrave at the 1500 if he is there.

swsws1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    FW
    Anyone have any contact info for hotrodtba? According to the list he lives in the same small town as me. It would be awsome to be able to contact him about some work.

Top Bottom