• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Alright, there HAS to be somebody in the southwest part of the state that does some engraving. Anybody around Newburgh/Evansville or Jasper? I need to get my barrel engraved for my SBS!!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I'm not sure if the list is being maintained or not, but I have to give a shout out for Wendall at Indy Laser Engraving as well. Did the work in about 15-20 minutes while I waited, and was very friendly, even after I was about 45 minutes late due to work.

20160226_172857_resized_zps3rg0nkoz.jpg

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Anyone know if purple 72 is still doing engraving? I called the listed number on the first page of thread and it is no longer in service. Found another number and left a message last week, but no reply yet. Seems he may be located close to my area, and was planning to use his services. Any help would be appreciated.

venom6541

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I would also like to comment on the great experience I had with Indy Laser Engraving. I called in the morning and he had me in by that evening and I had seven firearms for him to engrave, all done while I waited. On a few items he made the engraving deeper as I plan on having them cerakoted. I would also like to note that Mr. Daniel can engrave your polymer CZ scorpions (see pic).
    attachment.php

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Anyone know if purple 72 is still doing engraving? I called the listed number on the first page of thread and it is no longer in service. Found another number and left a message last week, but no reply yet. Seems he may be located close to my area, and was planning to use his services. Any help would be appreciated.
    Just heard from him today...He stated he is no longer offering engraving services... He did a great job on my two ak's it saddens me to hear he no longer doing this

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I was in Indy yesterday and stopped by Indy Laser Engraving. Wendall did a fantastic job on my 9mm SBR lower.

I can't say enough about what a great experience I had there.

Deereman7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Greencastle
    Wendell with Indy laser engravings done an excellent job. Very professional and personable. Had him put trust name and added a dtom emblem on magwell. Looks awesome. I've tried to upload pics and it won't let me. Thank you Wendell

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The Engraver of Seymour, in Seymour Indiana does an awesome job with any type of engraving you need done anything from just basic text to full on custom laser graphics. The guy that does it name is Matt he does an awesome job and had both my lowers done the same day. Great customer service, highly recommended! Home

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    does he take walk ins ? what side of town is he on ?

He's west of Plainfield on SR40 area. While he only does appointments I've never had to really wait. He works out of his house so it's not like he has to pick up and go into a building miles away. He's very easy to work with. If you have something custom you want email him at Indylaserengrave@gmail.com so he can get the image imported into his engraving software and you'll have less wait.

Top Bottom